• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MacAttack

Depends. Can he handle top six minutes in case of injuries? Third or fourth line guy?
He stole minutes at the end of last season from Benoit Pouliot. Played third line with Kelly and Peverley and put up some points.

Probably would have started the season with the Bruins this season but he broke his arm playing in Providence during the lockout. Got called up when Kelly broke his leg, but his line hasn't produced much.

He's only 22 and a RFA, but it will be tough to re-sign him with the Bruins cap situation.

CCF23

I honestly wonder if the Pens will need some time to adjust to three pretty significant changes to their lineup. Everything is going SO well right now.

The Ducks have lost 4 in a row now? Wow, didn't even notice.

Canucks and Wild are closing in on them a bit. Each only 6 back now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kunitz - Crosby - Iginla
Neal - Malkin - Dupuis
Morrow - Sutter - Cooke
Bennett - Kennedy - Adams

I am cry.

^ Quick reminders: The '07 Cup team lost four straight (twice) and 9 of 11 at one point. Ducks still lead Pacific by 10 points.

Shortened season and all yeah, but other teams are also stalling.

I can make this happen but I need something exported from Australia to me.

Kylie Minogue

We can come to some sort of arrangement, provided Shero doesn't come in at last minute and take her.

isn't she like 45 years old?

And looking FABULOUS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine the Rangers suddenly getting hot as an 8th seed. Could even be 1st round.

Eh, not likely against the Pens. The Pens are kryptonite for us, and not just this year.

You'll get a preview next week, though. Pens-Rangers on Wednesday, Rangers-Pens on Friday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It brings me so much pleasure to know that a lot of Bruin fans went to bed tonight thinking they had Iggy, and they're going to wake up to the biggest WTF moment ever.

Imagine the Rangers suddenly getting hot as an 8th seed. Could even be 1st round.
Rangers could easily pull an LA this year. All they need is Gaborik, Richards, to heat up at the right time with Lunqvist behind them and they could go far.

MacAttack

If the Bruins play the Habs in the playoffs, who starts in net? Price or Budaj?

People (Sanjuro) need to back off on Rask. He didn't get a lot of help on at least three of those goals.

That said, his performance in the playoffs will determine his future with the team. Khudobin has said he might play in the KHL next year so he can have a starting role. He could take over if Rask walks in the offseason, since he is a UFA.

Red_Man

Price definitely, but if he falters Therrien won't hesitate to put Budaj in. Habs won't meet the Bruins until the 2nd round anyways.

This is the most terrifying thing of Iggy playing for the Pens:

Pens PP: Iginla-Crosby-Neal//Malkin-Letang.

So first the rumor is Boston, and then he actually goes to Pit in a completely lopsided deal?

Wow, I hope the Pens fall right on their face in the playoffs with all of these acquisitions within the last week, would make for some great headlines and a number of Pens fans jumping off bridges, oh and Crosby whining like a little girl.

Cake Boss

Banned
Eh

The Kings had insane center depth

Kopitar
Richards
Carter
Stoll

Lots of size and talent in the middle with lots of grit.

And their defense as well.

Rangers have a declining Richards and a smaller Stepan, lost alot of their depth in the Nash trade.

The only team I see beating the Pens are Habs and Bruins if they puck up a top 4 puck moving dman and a top 9 forward.

Red_Man

I really hope Boston plays Ottawa in the first round with Anderson and Spezza back and Ottawa wears them down.

Acid08

Banned
Eh

The Kings had insane center depth

Kopitar
Richards
Carter
Stoll

Lots of size and talent in the middle with lots of grit.

And their defense as well.

Rangers have a declining Richards and a smaller Stepan, lost alot of their depth in the Nash trade.

The only team I see beating the Pens are Habs and Bruins if they puck up a top 4 puck moving dman and a top 9 forward.
A top 9 forward you say? ;)

MacAttack

So first the rumor is Boston, and then he actually goes to Pit in a completely lopsided deal?

Wow, I hope the Pens fall right on their face in the playoffs with all of these acquisitions within the last week, would make for some great headlines and a number of Pens fans jumping off bridges, oh and Crosby whining like a little girl.
Philly needs to do it, too bad they are tanking this season.

I said earlier this season that Philly-Pitt had taken over the best rivalry in the NHL. I think Bos-Mon have taken back the title.

Tabris

Please please please first round exit for Pens. Hopefully at the hands of a team like PHI or MON even though I hate MON, it would be serving.

EDIT - lol just looked at the standings, PHI ain't making the playoffs.

CCF23

Please please please first round exit for Pens. Hopefully at the hands of a team like PHI or MON even though I hate MON, it would be serving.

EDIT - lol just looked at the standings, PHI ain't making the playoffs.

No surprise that you have no clue about any other teams.

Tabris

Let's not get technical here, I was just saying it would be nice if a team like MON knocked them out. 20 games left, MON could drop to 8th, who knows, but that wasn't the point.

Smiley90

So, Doug Wilson, tell me again about how you want a first and a prospect for Ryane Clowe and his 0 goals.

Clowe gets traded for a conditional 3rd rounder upon the condition he scores 5 goals for the rest of the season. ha.

Smiley90

Sorry, but I'll never leave

The only time I've ever changed teams since I was around 16 years old, is when Peyton Manning was traded.

Before 16, I was a fan of the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Blackhawks for a couple years. I had really bad taste in teams back then. Now excellent taste.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK IT MARVIE AND WSOX

fml

Marvie_3

Banned

The only time I've ever changed teams since I was around 16 years old, is when Peyton Manning was traded.
What the hell are you talking about? Peyton Manning has never been traded.

Before 16, I was a fan of the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Blackhawks for a couple years. I had really bad taste in teams back then. Now excellent taste.
"HAY GUYS LOOK AT MY AWESOME TEAMS I JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON OF"

Revenant

Yup seeing that Stanley Cup banner raised was pretty rough, but we manage I guess

CCF23

MARVIE, WSOX, REV, ETC YOU CAN NEVER ERASE THIS.

051.jpg

Top Bottom