• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

God imagine being a fan of a team that had Toews and Kane and Hossa and Sharp and Keith and Saad and Crawford and Seabrook and OH GOD IT'S SO AWFUL I HAVE TO STOP

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MARVIE, WSOX, REV, ETC YOU CAN NEVER ERASE THIS.

051.jpg

If Bish was cruel, he'd put "The original Blackhawks fan" in Tabris' tag. DAILY REMINDER FOR EVERYONE.

He needs to go to Detroit and guarantee they miss the playoffs. :D

I think you are just afraid of our 3 game (all on the road) winning streak that we somehow have going!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!

Also considering what Iginla got, a 2nd round pick and a coupon for a free Slurpy at 7-11 maybe enough to get J-Bo.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wouldn't mind Tanguay, Glencross, or Giordano on the Canucks.
I know Feaster is stupid but I doubt he trades with anyone in the division.

I think you are just afraid of our 3 game (all on the road) winning streak that we somehow have going!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!

Also considering what Iginla got, a 2nd round pick and a coupon for a free Slurpy at 7-11 maybe enough to get J-Bo.
I think a 10th round pick a the slurpee would be enough to get Feaster to agree to that.

MacAttack

Now im just curious if the fire sale is actually gonna happen. Blow it the fuck up.
Fuck it, we'll take Cammy. Maybe he will cancel out Ryder.

On second thought, Ryder's effort in the defensive zone already does that.

Seriously though, Islanders fans, name your price for Mark Streit.

Door has gotta be wide open now eh. Gotta head to work. Probably a goddamn lifesaver in this case. Woulda been a multiple bottle night and watching a shitload of old Iginla clips on youtube.

That's what I'm doing now! Cant even focus on bioshock because I keep reading various forums and watching clips.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know I shouldn't be expecting much from Hfboards, but reading Habs fans reactions and what they think of Price is giving me a brain tumor.

Hah, good on ya man! There's a ton of people out there gonna be doing exactly that tonight. Probably woulda busted out the annual cigar as well. She'll haveta wait..for the playoffs maybe.

Yeah theres a great 2011-12 compilation. Remember chasing 30 pretty hard the last couple to keep the streak going. Funny how you forget those epic moments then the clip starts and your like "shiiiiit this was a good one" lol seriously I aint even mad now. Go get a fucking cup. Course that could be the 6er of blue moon talking..

Quick

Banned
Cammalleri's always wanted to be a Leaf, and the Leafs happen to have some trade bait.

Promise those trade baits are talented pieces! ;)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Cammalleri's always wanted to be a Leaf, and the Leafs happen to have some trade bait.

We call em 5th round picks

Calgary, come and get someeeee

And I don't think he wants to be a leaf anymore considering how the last free agency panned out (showing up at the ACC and being turned away lololol)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Cammalleri for Gardiner and a 1st

/hf

?

edit: do the Flames have a section on hf? What did they want in return for Iginla? curious now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cammalleri for Gardiner and a 1st

/hf

?

edit: do the Flames have a section on hf? What did they want in return for Iginla? curious now.
If they were smart they would have wanted Iggy traded a couple seasons ago and raked in a premium. They could have gotten a massive return for him a couple years ago.

Top Bottom