• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marty Biron confirmed in net tonight. Looks like Asham, Powe, and Gilroy are the scratches, which suggests that Torts is going with those batshit crazy lines from yesterday's practice.

Gonna be a real trip to see Gaborik on the 4th line if nothing else. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Please hold onto a lead Philly.

CALGARY FLAMES DYNASTY
Feaster was a genius all along....now we'll have to suffer 5 straight Flame cups in a couple years.

Marty Biron confirmed in net tonight. Looks like Asham, Powe, and Gilroy are the scratches, which suggests that Torts is going with those batshit crazy lines from yesterday's practice.

Gonna be a real trip to see Gaborik on the 4th line if nothing else. :D
Not surprising Habs own the Rangers and Lunqvist at the Garden, which means Biron will shut us out tonight.

harSon

Banned
irgnJqp5fNwMz.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not surprising Habs own the Rangers and Lunqvist at the Garden, which means Biron will shut us out tonight.
It's at the Bell Centre, where we haven't even SCORED let alone won since January 2011. Seems like the perfect time to try hijinks. Clearly nothing else has worked.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't get most Habs fans' hatred of him. He's played good this year in the limited games we've played him in
Really? You're surprised Hab fans hate him when he gets payed $4.25 M and plays like he gets paid $1 M? Guy can't even run a PP anymore, he hasn't been incredible awful like last year, but his only use was puck movement which is now average at best.

It's at the Bell Centre, where we haven't even SCORED let alone won since January 2011. Seems like the perfect time to try hijinks. Clearly nothing else has worked.
Oh really? That's surprising, because Lunqvist usually does well there.....

Karma for Alucard being annoying.
If this was a thing then a asteroid would have come crashing through the stadium and smashed Crosby.

Solo

Really? You're surprised Hab fans hate him when he gets payed $4.25 M and plays like he gets paid $1 M? Guy can't even run a PP anymore, he hasn't been incredible awful like last year, but his only use was puck movement which is now average at best.

Can't do anything about his contract (well, they can by buying him out), have had no issues with his play this year.

Acid08

Banned
Demers is out now thanks to a headshot from dickhead Cory Emmerton. No call on the ice, no suspension.

Burns is being moved back to D in the meantime. Burish on the top line. Once again, Adam fucking Burish is on our top line. Fucking garbage. East shit and die Emmerton.

Curufinwe

Those facial injuries are the worst no matter who they happen to. I hope it's not as bad as Roenick's shattered jaw + concussion nine years ago,

Keslord

Banned
What's your favourite dark horse this year, NHLGAF?

Mine are:

• Vancouver Canucks: The homer pick, but still something to keep an eye on. Will be healthy when the playoffs start, with players like Kesler and Booth back. Schneider is playing unreal. No more pressure on them from winning the President's Trophy or from just being expected to win the cup.
  • Ottawa Senators: Deadly, deadly team. I think they have the potential to upset every single team they play. All three of their goaltenders are good, they'll be healthy when the playoffs start, and a whole host of other reasons. The Senators are the only team I can see taking out the Pens in under 7 games.
  • Columbus Blue Jackets: No longer restricted to the spotlight of Rick Nash, the bluejackets have picked up their play substantially. If they're able to squeak into that eigth spot, I can see them causing a lot of problems for the Blackhawks or Ducks. Bobrovsky is finally playing to hit potential and their offense is beginning to wake up.

Top Bottom