• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Curufinwe

Jets should be in this game, but wtf at these dumbass penalties.

Heh my wife was just watching the game for a minute and said "so the southeast must just be a reeeeaaaly bad division right". Yes, yes indeed.

She was also confused about whether you get points based on wins or how many goals you score, like if you win 10 to nothing you really only get the same points as if you win in a shootout? Not really a sports fan.

Goal difference is a major tie breaker in soccer, so she's not too far off.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They'll still in a good spot, but a regulation win today would have made the Jets' task sooooooo much easier. Wouldn't have guaranteed anything, but close.

well.. if carolina would win all their games in hand after this game... they'd be ahead of the jets.

calder

well.. if carolina would win all their games in hand after this game... they'd be ahead of the jets.

True, but no offense to the Canes but I'm not terribly worried about them ripping off an extended win streak. The also have a moderately more difficult schedule rest of the way compared to the Jets.

But a Jets win or even OT loss would have been very nice :p

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 6m
BUF trades D Jordan Leopold to STL for draft picks. #tsn

I assume it's our 2nd and not Ottawa's. Bishop for Leopold? Ehhh.

Allen has also been sent down to Peoria for the remainder of the season according to Army. Elliott lost against OKC in Peoria last night so this seems like a solid plan. Maybe we'll tank for MacKinnon.

Cake Boss

Banned
I assume it's our 2nd and not Ottawa's. Bishop for Leopold? Ehhh.

Allen has also been sent down to Peoria for the remainder of the season according to Army. Elliott lost against OKC in Peoria last night so this seems like a solid plan. Maybe we'll tank for MacKinnon.

I thought Allen was playing pretty good.

Quick

Banned
I know *winks*

iCwoaDwwjI6Af.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
UND upset today, so Kristo should sign with the Habs tonight or tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised to see him called straight up to the Habs depending on what Bergevin does for the trade deadline.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's a trick question. You'd think it's left wing but the actual answer is: the bench.
:lol

I really wish CBC would put out a 360 app that would allow you to watch the games on your 360. Time to kick some Ranger ass!

Top Bottom