• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We're a weird bunch too in case you hadn't noticed. But at least we're lovable.

We understand each other. But yes. :p

I've honestly stopped following online trend sites, so I barely know what the hell reddit is despite having heard about it.

It's not THAT bad if you don't go into the comments. It's basically a link-collection sites with upvotes and downvotes. And cat pictures.

Yeah, they love bitching about shit that no one should care that much about

*generic statement stereotyping all gamers as repressed shut-ins*

Post-game Giroux interview where he's allegedly "crying."

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=771&id=215421&cmpid=embed-share-video

I don't see it. Some glass eyes, but not nearly as dramatic as made out to be.

Men are really afraid of crying. It's kinda sissy. The fear of it, I mean.

All men should be a hybrid of Henrik Lundqvist and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

A world of perfect specimens.

dude, PS4 has this many much RAMs n shit

dude Nano Persona Danger 4: Elemental Craze is way fucking better in SCART PAL than Sexy Kitsuni Absorbing Blade Dog V2 ever was in 50fps, don't you read the dev blogs????????

Marvie_3

Banned
All men should be a hybrid of Henrik Lundqvist and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

A world of perfect specimens.

No. I don't want to be Swedish or be affiliated with the movie Angels in the Outfield.

dude Nano Persona Danger 4: Elemental Craze is way fucking better in SCART PAL than Sexy Kitsuni Absorbing Blade Dog V2 ever was in 50fps, don't you read the dev blogs????????
The gaming side of GAF is killing my desire to play video games anymore.

The gaming side of GAF is killing my desire to play video games anymore.

One thing I love about hockey is that the fans of it will never make me hate it. I can hear about a Flyers fan punching a Rangers fan and just think he's a dick. The thing I hate about gaming is that the fanboys of games make me hate gaming.

I wish I knew all my gaming news from magazines, and all my gaming experiences were with friends irl or good pals from online.

fucking gamers

zXc6CoG.png

Marvie_3

Banned
One thing I love about hockey is that the fans of it will never make me hate it. I can hear about a Flyers fan punching a Rangers fan and just think he's a dick. The thing I hate about gaming is that the fanboys of games make me hate gaming.

I wish I knew all my gaming news from magazines, and all my gaming experiences were with friends irl.

But that would mean no 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade featuring NHL superstar Nik Antropov. :(

I wish I knew all my gaming news from magazines, and all my gaming experiences were with friends irl or good pals from online.

zXc6CoG.png

I just realized that I'm pretty sure I stopped playing video games after I first saw this comic. It triggered something inside my head I think

Top Bottom