• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Not really, actually. They went 10-1-2 in December and were winning comfortably. It was a completely different team. Also healthier, but any successful team has to be able to sustain injuries and ride through player droughts. The Canucks aren't built for either.

What the fuck? I went to click the button on this quote to see the context of Rev's post and it's taking me to an MLB thread from 2004.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Judging purely based on highlight packages, Columbus has the most obnoxious goal horn in the league, and it's not even close.

What the fuck? I went to click the button on this quote to see the context of Rev's post and it's taking me to an MLB thread from 2004.
It's probably a sign.

Solo

Well......at least AGally got another one.

#silverlining

Time to get assraped by sharks on Saturday, then finally GTFO of the west.

cube444

Fuck is Ellen shit. Guy gets benched and still does fuck all the very next game:

5 goals in his first 5 games
5 goals in his last 59 games

1 point in his last 22 games plus a benching but hey, let's blame poor Therrien. :(

:lol

Red_Man

Toronto has one more loser point than Montreal...lol.

All this Vanek slobbering is really reawakening my Habs hate. I'm getting the urge to pull out obnoxious stats like how Rielly has almost as many points as Galchenyuk.
I feel bad for you if your life is in such a rough spot that something like that bothers you so much. Hopefully things get better for you soon.

ibdLyClTKj8Xxu.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kessel for the time being is still #2 in the league in points and goals.

I will continue to enjoy this until he's surpassed. :)

ShaneB

I did a quick google search to see if anyone had put something like this together. I found this http://parkertech.net/standings/index.html which is kind of interesting but also kind of broken. Not quite the same thing though.

Also, it's not every day a Gretzky record gets broken. Good for Mac, keep it up kid.

Yeah, I was hoping there was a site setup that did all the leg work :p. Will check out that link more though, looks like a mess at a glance.

I just like wondering how things would shape up if it was just a W-L record..

Red_Man

Kessel for the time being is still #2 in the league in points and goals.

I will continue to enjoy this until he's surpassed. :)
Boston traded away Thorton, Kessel and Seguin within 10 years. And still won a cup. Unbelievable.

Quick

Banned
Boston traded away Thorton, Kessel and Seguin within 10 years. And still won a cup. Unbelievable.

Other teams hate them.

The Boston Bruins have discovered a revolutionary new method of building a team. If you're a GM, try this weird trick and build a better team.

Revenant

Not really, actually. They went 10-1-2 in December and winning comfortably. It was a completely different team. Also healthier, but any successful team has to be able to sustain injuries and ride through player droughts. The Canucks aren't built for either.

I thought in October /November they had a 6 or 7 game win streak as well. In December they actually resembled an nhl team

Red_Man

As of right now, the Habs & Leafs would play each other in the playoffs and there's a decent chance it stays that way unless one team fucks up

CharlieRunning.gif

The series Canada deserves.

.@GeorgeRichards: #FlaPanthers on the ice for morning skate before taking on #Sabres ... NHL Revealed crew here following Luongo's every move...

AWWW YISSSS

pringles

ibf6VgAOEhrJgv.gif

Thx for the 2 points Detroit.
So you admit you got gifted those points? Damn that was domination by Detroit for the first 2 and a half periods. Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line had another one of those games where the other team just can't handle them.

Add Zetterberg, Datsyuk, a decent goalie and 4 or 5 competent defensemen to this Red Wings team and they'll be dangerous.

Red_Man

Apparently the Leafs were pretty interested in Vanek and felt they had a better package to offer but needed the Isles to take some of Vanek's salary on which they wouldn't do. Thanks Clarkson!

Tomorrow night the Stars are retiring Modano's number.

The feels man. They invited over 30 special guests. It is going to be a nutso night.

My flipping ticket is printed on plastic. Can't wait.

Merguson

Banned
Apparently the Leafs were pretty interested in Vanek and felt they had a better package to offer but needed the Isles to take some of Vanek's salary on which they wouldn't do. Thanks Clarkson!

So the Islanders would rather save money than supposedly get a better package.

Dat penny pinching. This is the part where everyone realizes the Islanders need a new owner. Not a GM.

On another note:

Mark Masters @markhmasters
Not a great sign: Dave Bolland just lost race to puck v Colton Orr

That's it. It's over for Bolland. Just shut him down.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Oh well. Would have been fun having more snipers but ehhhh.

Maybe Edmonton will take him off our hands

Lol that bolland tidbit... I don't even remember the last time Orr won a puck battle

Top Bottom