• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Delryk

Apparently the Leafs were pretty interested in Vanek and felt they had a better package to offer but needed the Isles to take some of Vanek's salary on which they wouldn't do. Thanks Clarkson!

Dont want another cancer in the room. We already have Clarkson for that anyways. :)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
At this point we should just shut Bolland down. However, I'd still have him over Orr but he wouldn't want to play unless he's 100%.

Good job with Water Bottle Police, NOnis. All heart and bad penalties and all suspensions and all injuries and all big cap hit. But he had heart and protects water bottles. :'(

So you admit you got gifted those points? Damn that was domination by Detroit for the first 2 and a half periods. Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco line had another one of those games where the other team just can't handle them.

Add Zetterberg, Datsyuk, a decent goalie and 4 or 5 competent defensemen to this Red Wings team and they'll be dangerous.

Just ignore him, he's still salty from us beating them earlier in the year and preventing Roy from breaking the first year coaching win consecutive win record. Not to mention they struggled against a half way depleted team as they were outplayed in the 1st/2nd. Let him have his victoriy, he's just happy that his team is actually somewhat relevant again.

In other news, lose a game, move up to 8th place./Easthockey

Also ready to blow another 3rd period and lose against the Devil's again, can't wait for that. Kindl is in for Lashoff thankfully, Lash has been brutal lately.

Tomorrow night the Stars are retiring Modano's number.

The feels man. They invited over 30 special guests. It is going to be a nutso night.

My flipping ticket is printed on plastic. Can't wait.

He's that guy that played for the Wings, right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did you Rangers fans think that was a good deal overall? MSL wanted out anyways...and Callahan is likely a rental cause I'm sure hell get the money he wants from someone.

We did give Water Bottle Police a good deal after all...

One too many picks, imo. Otherwise I'm ok with it. The team is far more dangerous offensively with MSL there. He's definitely a big upgrade in terms of pure skill.

The only real concern is how rattled the team is by losing their captain. I don't know too many captains in the league who are more representative of their team's heart and identity than Cally was, and it's clear from the interviews after Wednesday's game that a lot of the players were a little shellshocked and not quite sure how to feel about the whole thing. But St. Louis is a veteran and a leadership guy, and the rest of the leadership core is still there and has been together for a long time now, so they SHOULD be ok.

Theoretically.

Hopefully.

Maybe?

Meanwhile, Dorsett is skating as an extra with Falk and Diaz right now, so it's looking like Zuccarello may be back tonight, thank god.

Osorio

Schneider in net tonight.

Can't necessarily say I'm excited for Ruutu's debut but the team has been consistently solid on offense since the break.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why did the ref stop the play?

Kuznetsov
oQS1duN.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tomorrow will make it 3 years since the Chara / Patches incident, crazy how time flies.

Giggzy

Duuuude.... Ducks raised playoff tickets by a shit ton this season.

$2200 total for one ticket for cup finals home games 3&4.

My bank account will be crippled if we get that far

No it isnt. It is a 20gb download, origin is just weird with the way it displays the download size. Several people in the TF OT have said it doesnt actually download anywhere near 50gbs.

Right, I knew something was up when I was suddenly downloading at 30MB/s. I think they posted that download size because it requires roughly 40-50GB once all of the audio files are unpacked.

Right, I knew something was up when I was suddenly downloading at 30MB/s. I think they posted that download size because it requires roughly 40-50GB once all of the audio files are unpacked.

Yeah origin counts the unpacked size as the total size and then bases your download speed off of that.

Samyy

Duuuude.... Ducks raised playoff tickets by a shit ton this season.

$2200 total for one ticket for cup finals home games 3&4.

My bank account will be crippled if we get that far

I'd do it.
But considering my team and their management I'd be okay with it since it would likely be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

pringles

I dropped Datsyuk today, should've done that a long time ago.
Considering latest rumors are that whatever's wrong with his knee could be permanent meaning he might never be himself again, good move.

Also I don't think I've said fuck this season on this page yet.

So, Fuck this season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Chris Neil and Jared Cowen fought in practice.

I hope Neil hit him really really hard.

Top Bottom