• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That should be a (hilarious) goal for Zucc.

EDIT: Not sure what language that ref speaks, let alone what game he's watching.

LOL, Sam can't tell tiny #26 and tiny #36 apart.

Acid08

Banned
BiGZaeRCEAIlqn8.jpg

Gonna buy one of these shirts so fucking hard tomorrow.

Stasis

I was just about to say it too.

Leading in shots. Both powerplays ours... Good chances with no finish? Definite goal on the first chance opposing team has.

But hey, what ya gonna do? Gotta keep riding the hot goalie and hope the bounces go our way. Wait...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Smith with another one time blast. Why isn't he on the PP??? For how much he sucks defensively, he's supposed to be an offensive D man yet the Wings never use him on the PP.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think I hate the "grab the other guy's stick and go down pretending that I've been hooked" thing even worse than dives.

WTF at these refs? Boyle just got speared in the balls RIGHT IN FRONT OF TWO OFFICIALS, no penalty. Ok, guys.

Smith with another one time blast. Why isn't he on the PP??? For how much he sucks defensively, he's supposed to be an offensive D man yet the Wings never use him on the PP.

I don't get this either, he was supposed to be someone who can quarter back the PP and did it in Grand Rapids.

iLLmAtlc

Is there Luuuing going on in the FLA game? Hope so

Also, is it just me or are the Devils basically trying to find reasons to give Brodeur more starts? Seems to me that if there are back-to-backs Schneider gets the more difficult game 100% of the time, gets no goal support, and loses. Brodeur gets the easier game and wins, and starts the next game.

With Luongo asking for a trade since his wife is from florida, and St. Lois doing the same thing with New York, I hope Avs players never get married. I suppose if some women ever demanded that Varlamov ask for a trade, well I think we'd know how that would turn out...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Franzen keeps on chugging, another goal. Nyquist with his 2nd assist tonight and Legwand picks up his first point as a Wing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
With Luongo asking for a trade since his wife is from florida, and St. Lois doing the same thing with New York, I hope Avs players never get married. I suppose if some women ever demanded that Varlamov ask for a trade, well I think we'd know how that would turn out...

LOL

He'd get traded to Carolina or Dallas?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow Gus, you gotta stop that shot. Short handed goal for the Devils on a slapper from the top of the circle, no screen, no tip.

EDIT - Jesus, Jagr scores now and it's tied 2-2. Good ol Wings collapse.

zroid

Banned

Find 'em some nice Boulder girls

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Based on the post in here, it seems like the Wings & Leafs are tied for most blown leads this season

Tabris

People keep on using Pittsburgh and Chicago as the example, but those teams got fucking lucky with their draft picks and lottery (Pittsburgh getting a free #1) and had a lot of things go right at the same time.

For as many PIT and CHI there are, there's just as many EDM, FLA, NYI, NSH, PHX, ATL/WIN, etc

Top Bottom