• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I would not mind Florida going on a tear and making the playoffs.

Bjugs is a fucking bawss. He deserves it.

Grimaldi will bring them to the Promised Land starting next season. By leading their pre-game sermon in a full priest garb.

Grimaldi will be too busy telling all the women in Miami how to dress properly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Florida probably has the rights to some obscure Minnesota prospect.

edit: Holy shit I was just kidding. I didn't know Bjugstad was from MN. FUBAR you are a predictable motherfucker.

Haha I didn't know this either, it makes sense now lol

Florida probably has the rights to some obscure Minnesota prospect.

edit: Holy shit I was just kidding. I didn't know Bjugstad was from MN. FUBAR you are a predictable motherfucker.

Haha I didn't know this either, it makes sense now lol

:lol :lol :lol

Grimaldi will be too busy telling all the women in Miami how to dress properly.

Haha. What's funny is I've ran into him a few times on campus and he's an extremely nice guy. But in our first ~3-4 minute conversation he dropped references to God or Jesus or wanting to become a priest after hockey like 8-9 times. It was a bit awkward.

:lol :lol :lol

Haha. What's funny is I've ran into him a few times on campus and he's an extremely nice guy. But in our first ~3-4 minute conversation he dropped references to God or Jesus or wanting to become a priest after hockey like 8-9 times. It was a bit awkward.
Look up his mom's twitter. Batshit crazy runs in the family. Kinda excited to see what he can do in the pros tho.

Bjugs and Huber can do it.

#BelieveforLu

This man knows what' is up. THE BJUGGERNAUT

Edit : We also have Kyle Rau turning pro this year.

Look up his mom's twitter. Batshit crazy runs in the family. Kinda excited to see what he can do in the pros tho.

This man knows what' is up. THE BJUGGERNAUT

We were in the same dorm building my first semester and probably the 3rd or 4th time we were talking it was a friday night at like midnight or so after a Sioux game. I was just hanging out going to get my laundry or something and he was in the lobby area with his big ass boot on his leg still (from when he broke his leg or tore his ACL or whatever it was his first year) and these two guys walk through with like 5 slus on their arms wearing short shorts and their tits hanging out. I was checking out their asses as they passed and kinda gave Rocco a look like "aww yeah" but he was just shaking his head and said something like "Only God can judge".

Smh :lol

And Bjugs is a monster. I want him on the Wild so badly.

I do wants us to draft ~6. Look up Virtanen. Kid is a monster, E.Kane/ Iginla comparisons are being made.

Is he a Subban too?

Samyy

Crazy that the Flames are going to a good team faster then the Oilers, fucking terrible management in Edmonton.

calder

Watching Sportsnet right now, and a wild Neil Smith appears.

Forgot he was on Sportsnet.

I saw a bit of the TSN and Snet trade deadline shows on Wednesday. Both were pretty ridiculous, but the "strategy room" on Snet was like a whole new level. Seemed like 10 *extra* guys at a big table, not one with a single thing to say (although tbh I was happy to see Theo Fleury working, good on him getting a cheque to sit around and not say a word) and no reason at all to be there. We are one or two NHL panel TV shows away from completely running out of former players to stick in front of a camera, so don't be surprised when NHL-GAF gets it's own network show to fill airtime. It'll be shot in a studio in Toronto so I nominate one of Manic's alts to be the host.

Fuck off Okposo. Can't believe after this shit-tastic third period effort from the Islanders that this is the same team that made the Jets look frustrated.

Dat fucking Nyquist. 32 points, on pace for 69 in a full season. He's the real deal.

Wings defense is trash. Better keep scoring 6 or 7 goals per game if we're gonna win.

Pretty sure I saw some stat that said the Wings are the 2nd worst team in the league when leading after 2 periods. Only the Isles have more 3rd period collapses. I'm sure we're up there in blown 2 goal leads too.

You would be correct, I think we have a 56% win percentage leading after two periods. So suck it everyone else! Stats coming at you to back up our suckiness!!!

In other news I went to drop in right when NJ scored the third goal in 2 minutes. Then before I go out the door I look on my phone to see it tied. I get to the rink to see we are now up 5-3. Check before I go on the ice and it is 6-3. This team I swear can be the most frustrating team in the league to watch in terms of predicting a game outcome. But we got a regulation win and 2 big points, keep those coming because we really need them.

zedge

I left my car with it on the radio, 16 mins, down 3-1. Got back in, 3 mins left, up 4-3. My fucking head exploded. I just got done watching all the replays, goddamn I wish I coulda watched this one.
Looked bad in the second. Third period was awesome. No quit in these guys tonight.

Smiley90

We are all about large penises in here

image.php

BIG DICK UUUUUUUUH

.. I better not say anything, Bish already thinks I'm racist enough as is.

GRIP

Okayokay

a) How old is the "real" NHL

b) How much do you like cheesy photoshops

c) ... your nick doesn't have numbers in it so you're good for c) already, nvm.

A) Wiki says 97 years. Don't know what you consider "real" NHL.
B) I'm for them. Alucard???
C) Feel free to add 87 or 71 to my "nick".

Smiley90

A) Wiki says 97 years. Don't know what you consider "real" NHL.
B) I'm for them. Alucard???
C) Feel free to add 87 or 71 to my "nick".

You were SO CLOSE to becoming my second favourite Pens fan. SO CLOSE.

Anyway, welcome and all that. Feel free to hate everyone, be ready to get yelled at, yadayada Pens suck yadayada.

Oh, and respect the bubble. Pick up your papers at Heretic's.

GRIP

Anyway, welcome and all that. Feel free to hate everyone, be ready to get yelled at, yadayada Pens suck yadayada.

I'm not new to this thread...

I think I stopped posting here when some Chicago fan kept calling me a band wagoner (last year).

Smiley90

I'm not new to this thread...

I think I stopped posting here when some Chicago fan kept calling me a band wagoner (last year).

Mhmmmm I don't remember.

But yeah as a Pens fan, that tends to happen. I mean, I was going for the same play. :p Once you've established yourself and weathered the initial storm, it's all cool.

GRIP

Mhmmmm I don't remember.

But yeah as a Pens fan, that tends to happen. I mean, I was going for the same play. :p Once you've established yourself and weathered the initial storm, it's all cool.

And this isn't the first time I've had to hear that shit which is a big reason why I'm not a regular. I don't think I should have to defend why I like a certain team, especially since I'm from the city that fucking team represents.

Heretic

:D

Smiley90

And this isn't the first time I've had to hear that shit which is a big reason why I'm not a regular. I don't think I should have to defend why I like a certain team, especially since I'm from the city that fucking team represents.

If it makes you feel any better, we do it to everyone, not just Pens fans. I mean, if a Wild fan showed up here I'd accuse him of sleeping with underage girls, so really you should be thankful.

We're also hardly ever serious.

Unless it's about the Coyotes, because they shouldn't have a team. Sorry Kuro.

Quick

Banned

Easy, tough guy.

Top Bottom