• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This is gross. Do not use this again.
image.php

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Johnny Moore!

Tied again.

EDIT: Strike that, never got to Moore, that's Nash's 20th of the season.

That's 10 straight 20 goal seasons for Nash.

EDIT 2: And now Carolina Delay of Games themselves into a 5-on-3. We HAVE to score on this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm glad a fleecing for a rental is what really pushed things over the edge for Islander fans.

Of fucking course my opponent in fantasy this week has fucking Franzen.

And Toews and Marleau yesterday. Combined those three guys have added like 25 points over the last two days. Add in a bunch of total scrubs that somehow each potted a goal and I'm down by 5 right now.

I was up by 40 fucking points going into yesterday. Shit!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like MSL led all NYR forwards in ice time again.

Brad Richards is having an x-ray on the hand he had slashed tonight (pretty blatantly and uncalled, of course). Expected not to affect his ability to play, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SHUTOUTTTTTTYYYYTYJGHFHZbjfgmmcynBmgtkcjkmykm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YAAAAAAAAAAAY

CONGRATZ DUBBED

Thank god you guys got to play Buffalo in Luo's first game :lol

That's his first NHL win since... January or sth.

Socreges

Banned
Luuuuuuuu

Dark Souls 2 comes out on Tuesday!
I'm playing Demon's Souls right now. So, so good. The plan is to play Dark Souls next (which I was halfway through on my now deceased 360), then get DS2. Might be burnt out on the formula, though.

Quick

Banned
Picked up South Park today. Haven't actually picked up games in a few months now, so seeing it at $64.99 (plus tax) was quite surprising.

Samyy

Luuuuuuuu

I'm playing Demon's Souls right now. So, so good. The plan is to play Dark Souls next (which I was halfway through on my now deceased 360), then get DS2. Might be burnt out on the formula, though.

Dark souls is very very veryyyyy different from Demon's Souls. The underlying concept might be the same but the execution is completely different.

I know a lot of people replay Dark Souls many times, dunno if you'll tire of it after just one play through, its special.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haha apparently this was Florida's first shutout since basically exactly 2 years ago.

That's amazing.

LOOOUUUUUUUUU

Socreges

Banned
Dark souls is very very veryyyyy different from Demon's Souls. The underlying concept might be the same but the execution is completely different.

I know a lot of people replay Dark Souls many times, dunno if you'll tire of it after just one play through, its special.
I actually played Dark Souls first (about 15 or so hours worth) over a year ago. Besides the world structure and save system, they seem to be very similar. Unless my memory's failing me.

Either way I love both.

calder

I really enjoyed Demon's Souls a ton on PS3 and put a lot of hours into it despite eventually letting it go before finishing it. I bought Dark Souls on PC and it just wasn't the same, I don't know why but I found it frustrating and less focused somehow. The things that I loved about the first few hours of Demon's (the difficulty, the opaqueness) just annoyed me in Dark Souls. Didn't play it for more than an hour or two over a couple of attempts.

It could just be sequelitis, like how I loved Bioshock but got bored to tears by Bioshock 2 and abandoned it.

Haha apparently this was Florida's first shutout since basically exactly 2 years ago.

That's amazing.

LOOOUUUUUUUUU

I would not mind Florida going on a tear and making the playoffs.

Bjugs is a fucking bawss. He deserves it.

Grimaldi will bring them to the Promised Land starting next season. By leading their pre-game sermon in a full priest garb.

pringles

Dat fucking Nyquist. 32 points, on pace for 69 in a full season. He's the real deal.

Wings defense is trash. Better keep scoring 6 or 7 goals per game if we're gonna win.

Based on the post in here, it seems like the Wings & Leafs are tied for most blown leads this season
Pretty sure I saw some stat that said the Wings are the 2nd worst team in the league when leading after 2 periods. Only the Isles have more 3rd period collapses. I'm sure we're up there in blown 2 goal leads too.

Samyy

I actually played Dark Souls first (about 15 or so hours worth) over a year ago. Besides the world structure and save system, they seem to be very similar. Unless my memory's failing me.

Either way I love both.

I don't like Demon Souls nearly as much as I did Dark Souls for some reason. It seems to happen to a lot of people Calder, they like one but dislike the other.
I don't know, I found the games to be fairly different. Perhaps it was the open world concept, was a lot more fun.

I should ask, is anyone getting Dark Souls 2 for PS3? Would like to have more people to play with.

Top Bottom