• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

If it makes you feel any better, we do it to everyone, not just Pens fans. I mean, if a Wild fan showed up here I'd accuse him of sleeping with underage girls, so really you should be thankful.

We're also hardly ever serious.

Unless it's about the Coyotes, because they shouldn't have a team. Sorry Kuro.

This was extremely confusing to me when I first posted here.

And I don't remember all the details but I know its funny.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty sure the first thing that was said to me was that I was a Soc alt.

I wish I was a Soc-alt, I'd have been with his ex.

/Hereticstyle

Erdrick

I remember my first post in these threads. It pissed a few Leafs fans off. It was nice. I was also accused of being a Soc alt at some point after that. I'm not that much of a frequent poster here as is though, so I'm sure most don't notice that much as is.

Acid08

Banned
I think my first post in an NHL thread here was something like "THIS IS OUR YEAR , GO SHARKS BEST TEAM EVER"

......yeah

I *think* this may have been before the alt stuff really got rolling.

Erdrick

I think my first post in an NHL thread here was something like "THIS OUR YEAR , GO SHARKS BEST TEAM EVER"

......yeah

I *think* this may have been before the alt stuff really got rolling.

I thought only Leafs/Caps fans had alts though.

Hahaha.

What's funny is that the girls tournament starts soon and there will be thousands upon thousands of people there for a few days watching them play.

Boys tournament has been fantastic so far, even if one of the teams I was pulling for was eliminated in the first round.

Smiley90

I went back and my first post was in NHL-GAF.... and Quick called me a Tabris-alt in response, not a Soc alt.

calder

My first hockey related post on GAF was around '99 or 2000, whenever the first OT sticky threads were made. I don't remember what it was about, but I'm pretty sure it involved arguing with Drensch or dem(zor). Or nomoment, he was an Oilers quasi-fan as I recall but mainly just a fan of the subtle troll. I used to get legit salty when people brought up the recently moved Jets.

Smiley90

My first hockey related post on GAF was around '99 or 2000, whenever the first OT sticky threads were made. I don't remember what it was about, but I'm pretty sure it involved arguing with Drensch or dem(zor). Or nomoment, he was an Oilers quasi-fan as I recall but mainly just a fan of the subtle troll. I used to get legit salty when people brought up the recently moved Jets.

Dude you're old.

Legit old.

Sorry.

I was worried about what juice box to get back then.

In 99/2000 I was playing Quake 3 every day all day until someone else needed the computer or my asshole brother picked up the phone. In 2001 I got my own computer but the battle for the phone line continued for years after that. I WON.

Smiley90

ActualEnergeticArabianoryx.gif

Filthy as fuck. Tolchinsky, Hurricane's prospect.

Hertl's was filthy. This is just..... how. why.

Here's the video

Socreges

Banned
Drensch went that far back?

About a year ago I caught ol' Shinobi in another thread, pleasantly mentioned that the Leafs were good now and that he could return to NHL-GAF. I always remembered him as an angry dude, but I was surprised by his reply. Still carries that baggage from the old days apparently.

Curufinwe

I first started posting in GAF hockey threads in summer 2011. I remember bwg was convinced that the Flyers offense would collapse without Richards and Carter (they were 2nd in goal scoring in 11-12) and that Holmgren was insane for giving Jagr $3.3 million.

zroid

Banned
A TSN panel actually had a "discussion" last night about whether Luo went "too far" in his tweets about the Canucks the other day.

They are even more brainless than I thought...

Samyy

A TSN panel actually had a "discussion" last night about whether Luo went "too far" in his tweets about the Canucks the other day.

If I was a player I would be doing absolutely everything to piss those people off as much as possible. Fucking embarassing, and Hockeycentral is even worse.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Now take that and imagine if it was PK Subban doing that.

It would be talked about from now until the end of time.

I don't like this, I like Legwand and he has been really good these last two games, but I'm still pissed that we don't have Iron Hook anymore who scored two goals last night for the Preds AHL team. :/

Edit: I give up on finding my first NHL post.

Top Bottom