• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

kingslunk

Lets go blues. Remove wild's game in hand on the stars.

I'll root for the blues to win the cup if the stars don't make playoffs/lose in playoffs

Net is so big.

bryzgolov-meme-generator-the-net-so-humongous-big-417eb5.jpg

RC

Banned
"Eddie Lack’s quote about what was going through his mind after Brian McGrattan scored on a slap shot from centre is priceless: “I looked over at the bench and saw [a Torts face palm]. I thought ‘Oh no, Eddie, what have you done?’ Then I thought, ‘I better shut the door now.’” I love that Lack thinks to himself in the third person and now I will immediately think, “Oh no, Eddie, what have you done?” every time he gives up a goal."

:lol

Hahaha. "How's Eddie going to get out of this one?"

Solo

I saw Strombo at the Habs/Leafs season opener in Montreal. SHORT fucking guy. Was wearing a pimp ass sports coat and was with a hot ass GF/wife/mistress though.

"Eddie Lack’s quote about what was going through his mind after Brian McGrattan scored on a slap shot from centre is priceless: “I looked over at the bench and saw [a Torts face palm]. I thought ‘Oh no, Eddie, what have you done?’ Then I thought, ‘I better shut the door now.’”

The_jimmy.png

Strombo is short? IMDB says he is 5'10.

Or is it a Robert Downey Jr 5'10 ???

Top Bottom