• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Lmao. Queens suckerpunching people like the classless pieces of shit they are.

nolansuckerpunch_medium.gif

Holy cow Coyle is a beast. Just bawssy on the boards and is such a huge body. If he can figure out how to score like he did in the Q the Wild are going to have one of the best power forwards in the league.

EDIT: Heading to the shootout. Wild are sending out Parise, Koivu, and Moulson rather than Pominville in the third slot.

Interesting. Anybody know if Bryz is good in the shootout?
-apparently not so great.

ukas

My mom made an off the cuff remark in the first. She said the score would be 2-2 and the Blues would lose in a shootout.

Edit: Thank god she wasn't Nostradamus tonight.

TD down. Now Cosmos time.

Also, the TD thread went south quickly (as all big finale threads do).

Edit: For all the to do about Cosmos airing on Fox, having Obama introduce it probably didn't help with keeping the Fox audience tuned in.

Quick

Banned
I like Strombo and I like the idea of CBC/Rogers revamping HNIC a bit. He's done correspondence/minor hosting duties with HNIC in the past, but I never would have guessed he'd get involved full-time with HNIC since he seems pretty busy with his other projects.

Pretty big move having Ron MacLean's involvement cut down since he's been the face of the program for decades, but I suppose it would've happened sooner or later. I'm curious to know exactly what they mean by not having him "as deeply involved" though. Keeping him to Coach's Corner and intermission segments? Though, that's mostly what he does right now anyway, with the addition of primary hosting duties.

who did it :lol

Nobody I know yet :lol

It's a public holiday and I just got home from a rooftop where we were coming up with ideas for movies, and one was the idea of a guy trying to get in with a girl so he could fuck her dad.

Just putting it out there so that anyone scanning the internet for movie ideas picks it up and makes it a thing.

Working title in progress; "Meat the father"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
True Detective :eek:
Man, I don't even know what to say. No way season 2 will be able to live up to that.

Why do I still watch The Walking Dead, this shit is awful.
I stopped watching The Walking Dead after
They escaped and the Governor dude lost an eye
It was becoming so tedious and dumb. Not surprised to hear it's continued on that path.

Hey I liked Cowboy Bebop. That counts right.

90s anime was probably the last anime I really for, a few exceptions notwithstanding.

Really though, RE: Blues Avs rivalry - it's going to take a few playoff series for that to really develop anywhere close to Chicago or Detroit even. I'd take that matchup not happening this year to Vegas, but Colorado has a log jam of good young talent and will be in the Central playoff hunt for years to come so it won't be long.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I don't even know what to say. No way season 2 will be able to live up to that.

I stopped watching The Walking Dead after
They escaped and the Governor dude lost an eye
It was becoming so tedious and dumb. Not surprised to hear it's continued on that path.

I like that he plans on keeping it weird, which is one of my favorite things about the show.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like that he plans on keeping it weird, which is one of my favorite things about the show.
Same, I typically hate cop / detective shows, but this was brilliant. I don't expect him to match this season, but I'm very intrigued to see what kind of characters he can create for next season.

Top Bottom