• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Merguson

Banned
Any word on PJ Stock and Glen Healy?

Glen Healy will cover the Leafs...

sandlot-forever-o_zps0265233b.gif

TUSR

Banned
i wish i could delete this whole page, nothing good can come of it

im torn between getting DS2 tonight or Titanfall for my PC...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
People seem to be really angry about the Stroumboulopoulos announcement.

But it does also seem to be older people who are against it. I haven't come across many people around my age yet who hate it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
People seem to be really angry about the Stroumboulopoulos announcement.

But it does also seem to be older people who are against it. I haven't come across many people around my age yet who hate it.

Why are people angry?

Coach's Corner will be unchanged, at least for the next four years.

pringles

Bad news: Detroit sucks and will probably lose tomorrow putting them in a deeper whole and more and more likely to miss the playoffs....

Good news: Titanfall comes out tomorrow which means I can play that instead of watch the Wings lose. Yay!
More bad news: Joakim Andersson is out at least 2 weeks with a broken foot.

List of centers injured:

Datsyuk
Zetterberg
Helm
Andersson
Weiss

calder

I thought I was going to end up getting Titanfall but the PC beta was enough to convince me to not.

Not feeling terribly confidant tonight, the regression has only just begun...

EA, day 1? You people never learn. I 'll get it once the servers are working.

PvZ worked fine day one, and the beta worked great, all the people that have gotten early copies in the TF thread are saying it runs great. I dont think a single XB1 game out side of BF4 has had problems, and BF4 has problems on every single platform.

calder

I'm actually shocked.

nolansuckerpunch_medium.gif

Notice how Doughty distracts the ref with a blatant "hey ref, Lewie here says my beard looks like patchy stubble, but it's coming in pretty good right?" before his accomplice strikes. I'd say, bans all round just to be sure.

fallout

Notice how Doughty distracts the ref with a blatant "hey ref, Lewie here says my beard looks like patchy stubble, but it's coming in pretty good right?" before his accomplice strikes. I'd say, bans all round just to be sure.
I like to interpret it as:

<Doughty> Hey ref, think Nolan should hit this guy?
<Ref> HIT HIM! *points*

True Detective
Holy fucking shit. What a weird, but fucking great, but still weird as hell show. I don't even know what to say, that shot in episode 4.. the tea shop sequence in Hard Boiled was done proud. Not even half way through episode 5 and it is completely batshit.
Is a good show.

ShaneB

lol, sounds good to me!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ducks are starting Frederick Andersen? Or something close to that spelling.

I assume he's great as they don't seem to ever have bad goalies lately.

Socreges

Banned
I love that "Kyper" is getting the shaft. And while he's on vacation.

You know how console fanboys beat you over the head with rhetoric as to why you're such an asshole when you don't agree with them? It's basically that, but in threads about relationships/sex.

I ain't goin full Soc in here.
You've said as much as I did. Tread carefully. LevelNth isn't doing himself any favours either. Just wait till wsoxfan wakes up.

zroid

Banned
On 24/7, when you saw Carlyle announce in the locker room who was playing, he'd always call everyone by their nicknames or just their last names... except for Bernier. He'd always use his full name "Jonathan Benier".

It was extremely odd.

iLLmAtlc

I wouldn't get my hopes up about Kypreos. They were just introducing the hosts today weren't they? I find it hard to imagine he won't be front and centre as an analyst since he still seems like the lead guy at Sportsnet, and he was a guest on HNIC after the TV deal announcement.

Socreges

Banned
I wouldn't get my hopes up about Kypreos. They were just introducing the hosts today weren't they? I find it hard to imagine he won't be front in centre as an analyst since he still seems like the lead guy at Sportsnet, and he was a guest on HNIC after the TV deal announcement.
Was he? Now I'm sick

My uni is doing a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel tonight, homework or Wes Anderson flick, hmmmm...

I'll be getting Titanfall on Xbone, my gamertag is the same as my stupid profile name: Fata1moose

Top Bottom