• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Cake Boss

Banned
:lol 2006 is the same as YESTERDAY.

Supersonic (or dopey?) got banned in here for posting a spoilerish avengers gif a few days after the movie was released, for what it's worth. Tons of us haven't seen it yet, including me.

Now stop being a dick and show some understanding, tons of other gifs you an use.

Me? Post avengers GIFs? You cray.

When i go down, I go down in a blaze of glory.

I am pretty sure it was Cake Boss who posted an Avengers gif a few days after it came out.

No fucks given.

I did. That's why I removed it!

Bigger dick is someone drawing attention to it well after the fact. If there was a problem, just shoot me a message. Never had an issue with posting them before by the guidelines mentioned by mods.

I've never even seen the avengers. Why do I get blamed for everything *cries*

It was Cake Boss who posted that gif.

Maybe. But at some point you just have to assume that common sense would take over.

hehehehehe_duck.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man that looks scary. Dallas bench is in panic and they immediately run out with him. :/

Smiley90

The Dallas bench looks like they just lost game 7 of the SCF.

I'm not saying this as a joke, but that's how it looks like.

JABEE

Supposedly Lindy Ruff says he's okay, but that's scary. He had surgery to repair an irregular heartbeat in September.

zroid

Banned
The news about Peverley is making it hard to enjoy the Sens' trouncing :*(

edit: WTF some asshole edited his Wikipedia page to say he died today

(it's been fixed now)

Smiley90

Also of note, when they left the ice they didn't go directly to the Dallas bench. They took the away-team exit towards their locker room. Peverley went the direct way, so that way is probably still blocked.

He's been taken to the hospital.

-phuh- Up and talking is amazing news.

Quick

Banned
I'm without cable for at least a month. Hockeystreams has been getting great reviews here.

I'm about ready to jump on it (for the month at least), but one thing I wanted to know: does it offer home and away broadcasts for the same game? Anything else I should know before jumping on it?

What happened? He just collapsed?

I'm without cable for at least a month. Hockeystreams has been getting great reviews here.

I'm about ready to jump on it (for the month at least), but one thing I wanted to know: does it offer home and away broadcasts for the same game? Anything else I should know before jumping on it?

Almost all of the time.

Razorskin

----- ------

Yes to the bold.

Registration is closed right now if I'm not mistaken though.

Smiley90

Yes it offers both (and RDS if you want it)

and you should know that it's awesome. Sometimes your first feed stutters, then just switch servers (e.g. from Canada East to West or sth.)

Also on Peverley, this is the only camera angle that shows anything: https://mediacru.sh/GGiDA66VC4sZ

Still don't see Peverley at all, just the bench.
Yes to the bold.

Naw, it SAYS it's closed, but the waiting time is like 2h. :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awful news for Peverly, hopefully he comes out of this 100%

Yes to the bold.

If I recall correctly, someone posted in here about a month ago it only took them a day to get through registration or something like that.

Smiley90

Dallas commentators just said that the game is gonna be postponed. Probably gonna end up like Fischer, where 60mins will be replayed and the team can keep its 1-0 lead.

I just realized Altitude is using footage of one of the McLeod headshots in one of their bumpers. Very brief, but that's definitely one of the bad hits. Classy stuff guys. Fucking Altitude, save Rycroft and burn the rest to the ground.

Top Bottom