• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Samyy

Damn scary stuff for Peverley :(
Apparently he was diagnosed for irregular heartbeat during training camp and has been getting treated for it since according to @TSNBobMcKenzie

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So... apparently they did have to use a defibrillator on Peverley

Given that he had an irregular heartbeat before, that's not too surprising. Might've gone tachycardic/arrhytmic, not necessarily cardiac arrest.

I'm just happy he's conscious and talking. Means emergency personnel did an amazing job.

Anyone know when Titanfall will be available to download on Xbone? I'm unsure if it's like the 360 where games/media are put up at 3 AM PST.

"I bought this so I could not buy PC games for my capable PC"

:p

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw the news about Peverley. Jeez is that scary. Hopefully he's really doing ok.

I feel like there's been a preponderance of terrible health issues around the league this season beyond just typical injuries.

You guys have no idea what this is doing to me.

Rich Peverley is the nicest player I have ever met in the game of hockey. He is my favorite player in the league.

Earlier this year, my friends and I did a whole thing for his "Raptor Jesus" stuff because he is that amazing. He deserves every bit of credit. He flies under the radar all the time yet he is incredibly talented and a down to earth person. He has two of the most adorable kids as well and a great family.

I really hope he is okay. I really hope his career keeps going forward after this.

Get well Pevs. You are the best.

BiaPWluCIAAGh_u.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOLPERDS

good job Ottawa, 3 points out of that game is perfect for the Canucks tank job

Top Bottom