• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Wow. Why couldn't you have been a Habs fan you bastard?!

Such an awful situation for Lack, he was thrown into the lion's pit and will get eaten alive.
We traded our number 1 goaltender and are now actively trying to ruin our new number one.

What is wrong with this organization?

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
"I take full responsibility for this loss..." said Eddie Lack.

Buuuuuulllllshit. Responsibility falls directly on the owners, management team, and coach who created a situation where a rookie goaltender has to carry a sinking ship in one of the most ferocious and volatile hockey cities in the world.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We traded our number 1 goaltender and are now actively trying to ruin our new number one.

What is wrong with this organization?
They're quickly destroying any confidence he had. Not sure what's going through Torts / Gillis' head.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ok my friend just texted me something about the Canucks goalies, went to check to see if maybe Lack got hurt, see that they let in 7 FUCKING GOALS IN THE 3RD PERIOD!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ!!!!

udiie

After witnessing a game that bad I decided it was my time to post in here.
I can't believe I actually asked myself when the next game was after that atrocity.

They're quickly destroying any confidence he had. Not sure what's going through Torts / Gillis' head.

B8thY4j.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe Torts doesn't feel like waiting until the end of the season to get fired. He wants to start an early vacation.

E-DuB

My head is so full of fuck right now looking at that Vancouver score. I'm not even mad right now. I'm fucking dumbstruck.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Shit why do I miss the crazy games all the time:|

Is this a joke on Tortorella? Are they trying to make him explode?

I need to see this game. I need to see Tort's reactions.

I remember at the beginning of the season when the Canucks were mediocre. "At least they have the league's best PK and top-tier goaltending." Heck, Luongo had one of his best October's ever.

Now Luongo is in Florida and their PK was just terrible tonight.

zroid

Banned
After the barrage Bernie took today, Randy'd have to be a real asshole to start him again the day after...

edit: jebus, the Leafs are facing the Kings on an 8 game win streak :|

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Just watching sportscenter and I hope that guy ends up okay. Props to the nhl for calling it off. Now stop fighting and consider face masks. NHL is the only modern "AAA" (American?) sport where losing teeth and starting fisticuffs in the course of play is considered normal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just watching sportscenter and I hope that guy ends up okay. Props to the nhl for calling it off. Now stop fighting and consider face masks. NHL is the only modern "AAA" (American?) sport where losing teeth and starting fisticuffs in the course of play is considered normal.

that had nothing to do with what happened.... no amount of player safety equipment could've prevented that.

TUSR

Banned

hes baiting

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
that had nothing to do with what happened.... no amount of player safety equipment could've prevented that.

I know but #imjustsayin hockey players are brutalized, maybe this will call more attention to it. Obviously first and foremost I hope dude is okay.

Edit: lol not baiting, just not a regular hockey fan and I didn't see a thread about something that sounded pretty serious (if it canceled a game). Just throwing in my ignorant two cents, I'll step out now :p

Revenant

short and sweet summary.

Scary moment for Peverley, really glad to hear he's stable. Seems like a good guy. Been a rough past couple month for hockey players, on and off the ice it seems.

I half expected Cody Ceci's head to explode like in Scanners after that Weber blast in the gif I saw of if. This sport is fucking crazy sometimes.

The Canucks are a fucking gongshow. Whatever song they come out to for pregame should be changed to benny hill.

Top Bottom