• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
ibtOx7vT2ixUKa.gif

Leafs win!

LEAF LEAF LEAF!

Man I've been away too long. This is amazing.

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like the lineup is set for tonight: Torres out, Mike Brown in. Kennedy up on the third line with Shep and Wingels. Sucks, Raffi adds a lot to that line.

zedge

You do know you can hook a controller (any controller you want) to a PC and play on a couch right? :p
:haha I know. Just seems weird using my PC on the TV. I sit like 6 feet from my TV so reading text etc would be really hard for day to day stuff.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Edit: I'm not sure if it's been posted here, but an OHL player named Terry Trafford went missing almost a week ago, and they just found his body half a hour ago, awful week for hockey players :(

this is so awesome! loved every second of it
He's pretty crude, but I love how far he pushes the envelope. This is a favourite of mine too where he goes on about Jobs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6fv9UUlQ8

He has a special or two on Netflix I believe

Sad. Saginaw seems to have handled it badly as well.

Chiasson out for the Stars because of anxiety attacks after the Peverley thing. :/

Watching the game on my phone tonight while I work. Data plan be damned.

<3 Sprint. 25 mbps and unlimited data. :D

zedge

Edit: I'm not sure if it's been posted here, but an OHL player named Terry Trafford went missing almost a week ago, and they just found his body half a hour ago, awful week for hockey players :(

He's pretty crude, but I love how far he pushes the envelope. This is a favourite of mine too where he goes on about Jobs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6fv9UUlQ8

He has a special or two on Netflix I believe

Saw the news about Terry last night during the Flames game.. that is awful. He was driving home from Michigan or something when he went missing. :( FFS

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sad. Saginaw seems to have handled it badly as well.

Chiasson out for the Stars because of anxiety attacks after the Peverley thing. :/

<3 Sprint. 25 mbps and unlimited data. :D

Ouch :/ Hope he gets better fast and good medical advice on the future of his career.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw the news about Terry last night during the Flames game.. that is awful. He was driving home from Michigan or something when he went missing. :( FFS
They found his vehicle behind a walmart with his body in it. No idea what happened, terrible stuff.

BieBNa4CMAATDij.jpg:large

@JamieMcGinn11 said:
“@JanieP13: @Avalanche #AVengers @GabeLandeskog92 @Ryan_OReilly90 @Mackinnon9 pic.twitter.com/nRT5mOlxyr” why am I the chick? Lol
@GabeLandeskog92 said:
@JamieMcGinn11 @JanieP13 @Avalanche @Ryan_OReilly90 @Mackinnon9 what is Nate doing to Dutchys butt? Awkward

Man, speaking of Cake Boss posting Avenger spoilers...

Tabris

The Colorado Avalanche will make it to the western finals and perhaps the Stanley Cup finals.

But it'll most likely be the Ducks that win it all. Up against the Red Wings.

zroid

Banned
The fact Luongo is still featured more prominently in Eddie Lack's twitter header image than Eddie himself...

feels. feels everywhere.

Top Bottom