• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

eyeless

It's the one chance he'll ever have in his life to outplay Fowler. Of course he's gonna be arrogant as fuck.

And now here we are in 3/12/2014... Where Fowler is still a fucktonne better than Ranger will ever be,
i4IhBpxsN4oOL.gif

can't win 'em all, it's all good bro, you are the 1%

Xbox One is downloading all the updates and I'm about to DL TitanFall. So excited.

Plus Wild are up 3-1 on the Lolers.

Moulson has drawn four(4!) penalties in three(3!) games since coming to the Wild. So good.

pringles

Welp, that's the season, now I can not care about the Wings and just play Titanfall. See ya in the off-season maybe.
Such a terrible loss. Really makes it sink in that we're just not good enough this year.

Jurco is injured so maybe Pulkkinen will play next game, that could be fun to watch. I hope we just call up all the kids now and let them get experience. Try again next year when maybe everyone won't be injured all season.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Such a terrible loss. Really makes it sink in that we're just not good enough this year.

Jurco is injured so maybe Pulkkinen will play next game, that could be fun to watch. I hope we just call up all the kids now and let them get experience. Try again next year when maybe everyone won't be injured all season.
I didn't have sound on while at work and was only half watching so I missed the Jurco and Lashoff getting injured parts. That's just fantastic. It's pretty much over guys, no playoffs this year. Just can't get over the injury hump to ice a competitive team night in and night out. At least the young guys gained a lot of experience.

I feel so bad for Mrazek. He looked so good in the first 2 periods, but then the D just collapsed on him. Every game he's started this season barring one, he's had no support and ends up with a loss through no fault of his own. BTW, Ericsson was -4. That guy is so not a top 4 D man in this league.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Apparently no Cody Franson in pre-game warmup...

Could open up a spot for Orr or Ashton...

LOL YEAH RIGHT WE KNOW IT'S ORR HAHA!

Heretic

Runs like a dream over here, been playing since the morning.

Heretic, from what I gather from gaming side, the PC performance seems to be hit or miss.

Some rigs are running it fine, but some rigs that should have absolutely no issue running it have issues with it. Sounds like it was badly optimized in some respects.

Doesn't matter for me. My PC will never ever run it
Thanks.

Tony Hawk GBA games were pretty rad.
Those games were AWESOME.

Man I've been away too long. This is amazing.
NO IT'S NOT

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is McLaren also playing? Our facepuncher is playing too.

Probably, Carlyle loves to make our fourth line as useless as possible when he has a chance.

Aha and confirmed:

Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Colton Orr takes rush on 4th line. Looks like he's in. #TMLtalk

I actually started laughing as soon as I read that tweet. I can't stop laughing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We should enjoy watching Orr play while we can, it's like watching a history exhibit in real time. It won't be long before players of his ilk are extinct.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Actually sorry Acid, doesn't look like McLaren is playing.

But your bruiser can fight the son-in-law and beat him up. Because I'm sure Orr won't be fighting, his soul has been stolen for a while now.

Acid08

Banned

But your bruiser can fight the son-in-law and beat him up. Because I'm sure Orr won't be fighting, his soul has been stolen for a while now.
I think Mike Brown vs Colton Orr is a given tonight.

Samyy

I think the whole Parros injury at the beginning of the season actually affected him

Top Bottom