• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Clydefrog

The Colorado Avalanche will make it to the western finals and perhaps the Stanley Cup finals.

But it'll most likely be the Ducks that win it all. Up against the Red Wings.

image.php

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd be shocked if Tabris watched more then 25 games a year, and none of them any teams besides the Canucks.

Cooke being showered with gifts, from a 4-wheeler to a vacation for his family to 10K from #mnwild Foundation for Cooke's charity

I can't believe how good he's been for us this year.

So many Wild fans were in absolute dismay when he was signed by us but he's been fantastic. He's really won the fans over and I can't help but think he might be extended about as far as he can go. Retiring in Minnesota would definitely be a possibility.

Love it.

Red_Man

I have The Witcher 2 in my small backlog along with Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption and Arkam Asylum. Just a bit behind.

I hope Bettman never awards Quebec City the Nordiques due to Quebecor's former CEO running for the separatist party the PQ.

the new arena is semi subsidiesed by the local goverment and partly by Quebecor itself

*Quebecor is a media/ news paper /internet cable mega company

Peladeau's sliminess makes him a perfect fit for the PQ.

Solo

I have The Witcher 2 in my small backlog along with Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption and Arkam Asylum. Just a bit behind.

Umm.......3 of those 4 are GOTYs, and it would be 4/4 if The Witcher 2 and Dark Souls weren't from the same year
(The Witcher 2 wins)
. Fucking ENJOY.

RDR is GOTG.

Acid08

Banned
INFAMOUS, BITCH
Well when I get a PS4 that'll definitely be the first game I get.

Just send a registration request for Hockeystreams. Have some money right now so I figured it would be good to try out a month of it. Does it work on any tablet?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well when I get a PS4 that'll definitely be the first game I get.

Just send a registration request for Hockeystreams. Have some money right now so I figured it would be good to try out a month of it. Does it work on any tablet?

Works on android and iOS, not sure what else you want it to work on. Probably works on windows tablets too, I'd assume.

Just know that on tablets you don't get the instant feed, only the 2mins delayed one (same as DVR on PC and same as GCL normally)

Also someone let me know how I:SS is once you guys played it.

Acid08

Banned
Works on android and iOS, not sure what else you want it to work on. Probably works on windows tablets too, I'd assume.

Just know that on tablets you don't get the instant feed, only the 2mins delayed one (same as DVR on PC and same as GCL normally)

Also someone let me know how I:SS is once you guys played it.
Well I have a Kindle Fire HD. It's Android, but pretty heavily modified.

pringles

Not sure if I'm happy to see Mrazek doing well or sad to see the Wings forced to rely on a great performance by an AHL goaltender to have a chance against a borderline playoff team.

Red_Man

Umm.......3 of those 4 are GOTYs, and it would be 4/4 if The Witcher 2 and Dark Souls weren't from the same year
(The Witcher 2 wins)
. Fucking ENJOY.

RDR is GOTG.
Yea, I bought them because of how much good things I've heard about them, just haven't gotten around to them. The only 4 games I've bought in 2 years or so.

Spl1nter

Anyone see the Hall TSN interview? Its on the main site, probably best I have seen him ever come across. He actually talks a bit about advanced stats.

ibsV2hSuhTuc9q.gif

just want to highlight the ranger post-goal pacioretty-style push, high-level dickery, i love it

It's the one chance he'll ever have in his life to outplay Fowler. Of course he's gonna be arrogant as fuck.

And now here we are in 3/12/2014... Where Fowler is still a fucktonne better than Ranger will ever be,

pringles

Brian Lashoff injured now too.

Oh well, if we can lose this in regulation without getting anymore injuries it'll be a pretty good result.

pringles

3-1 Columbus.

Just get through the rest of the season without anyone getting career-ending injuries. Stop trying to reach the playoffs, it's over.

Top Bottom