• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I think you need to read a book I made, it'll help with the anger:

i2io0c25MRypD.jpg

:lol

zroid

Banned
This game is going to be a disaster for the Leafs I think. They always seem to fuck up in spectacular fashion after every "big" win.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Perron has 24 goals? Good pick up for the Oilers.

God damn this Sportsnet broadcast looks so much worse than TSN, just got a new TV and it's even more noticeable now.

eyeless

with the anaheim game i held a bit of hope considering we'd beaten them the last four times but tonight as far as i'm concerned i'm tuning in to watch the leafs lose so eh i can't be disappointed

Grats, Stars. Was rooting for you guys to win it for Peverley.

That's what you get for tackling someone at the other end, Blues. Steen was late back after he essentially sat down on the Stars player.

calder

Shocked Oilers killed that penalty.

Come on Greasers, take the extra point (yes yes I had totally assumed they were dead at 3-1 and had no chance to tie, but they don't know how disgusted I was by their shit performance!)

Schultz trips Nino behind the net and brings him down right in front of a ref. No call.

Petry boards Pominville from behind right in front of a ref. No call.

Come onnnnnnnnn

Top Bottom