• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

vocab

Kingslunk is banned but he messaged me

STARS WIN.

orig-21243879.jpg

FUCK THE REFS (Except the refs last night. Respek for them)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How can the intent to blow the whistle call still stand when the puck was basically sliding across the line as he blew it?

Acid08

Banned
How can the intent to blow the whistle call still stand when the puck was basically sliding across the line as he blew it?
Incredible that video reviews aren't allowed there. So stupid.

And it was over the line way before the whistle even blew.

Stars feed made it look like Steen pushed him down twice and was keeping him down. The announcer noticed and said something too.

I'll look at the Blues feed in a bit on hockeystreams.

Steen needs to be making a play at the puck in the O Zone. He's throwing crosschecks trying to get untangled with the hold and was as pissed as I've ever seen him on the bench.

Should have made a better effort to get back to the other end of the ice rather than jaw at the ref and leave Jackman and Polak's shit defense to throw away the game, but it was what it was.

Steen needs to be making a play at the puck in the O Zone. He's throwing crosschecks trying to get untangled with the hold and was as pissed as I've ever seen him on the bench.

Should have made a better effort to get back to the other end of the ice rather than jaw at the ref and leave Jackman and Polak's shit defense to throw away the game, but it was what it was.

Ah, okay. The crosschecks looked like he was shoving the Stars player to the ice on the feed I had. It was hard to tell in the top right corner.

I saw Gologowski(sp?) get back but Steen didn't. Is that where he was? Just bitching at the refs or something?

Wild lose in a shootout after being up 3-0 halfway through the first period.

I can't even express my disappointment with this team right now in words.

nero1gnf14.gif

At least I have TitanFall.

Top Bottom