• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Winnipeg Jets and their fans are a black mark on the NHL, especially Calder.

So what you're saying the black mark will beat us tonight?

I am conflicted.

On the one hand, high draft pick... on the other... you know.

calder

Jesus GCL is rough. Don't make me find the tv remote WTF.

The Winnipeg Jets and their fans are a black mark on the NHL, especially Calder.
Can't believe you'd say something that hurtful when I don't have access to my True Detective middle finger gifs. Not cool.

zroid

Banned
by the way, my dad, a former die-hard Habs fan since the 70s, has been successfully converted by me into a Leafs fan this year.

order from chaos

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Burrows is never, ever scoring again, it's kinda funny at this point :lol

I think if he gets injured now, he'll be in the NHL records for most shots by a forward without a goal during a season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lol @ these blatant Bruin interferences. Habs look good, keep using their speed agains them.

RC

Banned

I think if he gets injured now, he'll be in the NHL records for most shots by a forward without a goal during a season.

We're setting all sorts of records this season!

In 2006-2007 Burrows scored 3 goals in 81 games. He won't hit 81 games this season but will he hit 3?

Sanjuro

I'll be completely honest, I had no idea Marchand was the leader in goals for this team. Damn. When I was a kid, I used to read the newspaper for those useless statistics. Not anymore really.

Good first period. A couple nice hits, but a ton of pussyfooting around. This game is going to get good one way or the other.

calder

Awful period. I've seen this Jets team so many times - lazy penalties, terrible defense, unable to clear the puck to save their lives. Enjoy the win Nucks, let's go draft positioning!

Lots and lots of Wild fans are unhappy with the team right now and most are centering it on Mikko Koivu.

While I disagree with this particular blame game, I have to wonder what his value is. Anybody here have any idea what their team or others would give up for him if he were to be on the block?

Sanjuro

Awful period. I've seen this Jets team so many times - lazy penalties, terrible defense, unable to clear the puck to save their lives. Enjoy the win Nucks, let's go draft positioning!

You knew the deal. You guys are going to be shit for a while.

I expect the same if I ever get my Whalers back.

Top Bottom