• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

calder

What. That was so far from a no-doubt penalty shot, Tanev barely had him. Arm didn't go up until Kane didn't score.
Er yeah Taney just barely had his right hand off his stuck grabbing Kane's shoulder and arm like grim death from the blue line in and it barely prevented Kane from getting a shot off on a clear cut breakaway. Sure.

Solo

Budaj you fucking sieve. Save a fucking shot. Habs have their best shift of the game then our swiss dick cheese goalie lets in a softie. Fuck off.

Sanjuro

Oh. Oh, wow.

PRICEEEEEEEEEEEE

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Another game where we totally outshoot the other team and yet lose like crap.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Slater next time LIFT YOUR FUCKING LEG INSTEAD OF SKATING INTO OUR PLAYER'S KNEE

thanks

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only reason Therrien has a job is because of Price. If it means he'll get fired, I hope Price stays out for the rest of the season. What a fucking hack.

RC

Banned
Burrows scored a g...o....al?

Maybe this is what sparks the team to start turning things around? Hahaha.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I could write a 50 page essay on all the stupid decisions Therrien has made and continues to make. Worst coach in the NHL.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs are shooting, but they aren't able to settle in properly so the shots aren't good.

Sanjuro

Habs are shooting, but they aren't able to settle in properly so the shots aren't good.

It went from blind fucking shots, to getting stonewalled, to just getting stoned and taking blind fucking shots.

Bruins have been trash coming out of the break. This game means more to us than it does to the Habs right now, so feels pretty good.

Sanjuro

I never even understood this shit.

I can only imagine how much worse the Nordiques' fanbase would be with this if QC got a team.

Never made sense to me either. You take the most productive individual for the job. /theend

Habs aren't really in that bad of a spot. Coach does suck though and the Leafs are styling and profiling
into one another

Top Bottom