• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Erdrick

At the Jets/Canucks game. Jets are gonna lose this if they keep taking so many penalties... Also the people below me are eating some of the Hot dogs sold here and if they weren't like 15 dollars each, I'd probably go get one because I'm absolutely starving.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best game from Eller in a loooooong time. They did everything but score, they really need that first goal.

Sanjuro

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
#FireTherrien

This is stupid, Vanek is never going to score when his line spends 90% of their time in the defensive zone.

Sanjuro

The only fans you should give a fuck about on this board are the Maple Leaf fans.

You can watch them laugh, cry, obtain pleasure from them...then when you're not looking, they will kill your whole family, only leaving doughnuts behind.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The only fans you should give a fuck about on this board are the Maple Leaf fans.

You can watch them laugh, cry, obtain pleasure from them...then when you're not looking, they will kill your whole family, only leaving doughnuts behind.

False, they'll take them and put them on an altar in front of a giant Kessel statue

Sanjuro

When we eventually win you will blame Rask, so it is all good ;)

That isn't a cop-out! Habs have normally been good during competition. I blame Rask for being one of the most unclutch goaltenders I've ever seen play the sport.

Budjai plays well during us. The Habs fans that we are exposed to are impossible to reason with. There is always an excuse hiding between their asscheeks.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That isn't a cop-out! Habs have normally been good during competition. I blame Rask for being one of the most unclutch goaltenders I've ever seen play the sport.

Budjai plays well during us. The Habs fans that we are exposed to are impossible to reason with. There is always an excuse hiding between their asscheeks.

I blame Therrien for everything.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

As long as Therrien is coaching, there is always an excuse. Edit: lol Schuey ^^

If I call into the Habs drive, can I request to speak to Prust's girlfriend?

Top Bottom