• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think he lowered his demands to 6x6 the last time he spoke with the Rangers. Too much money IMO.

I believe the lowest he ever got was 6.3m. But he also wanted a full no trade with that as well.

Callahan will probably go lower unless somebody throws stupid money at him. In Florida he could take a contract that was technically significantly less than what the Rangers were offering but still walk away with more money at the end of the day because of the lack of taxes.

c5p1yiB.jpg

Samyy

I have the same sinking feeling about the team that I did back in 2012. And at the start of the 3rd period of game 7 last year.

The only really on paper un-winnable games for us coming up are against St.Louis and Boston, which means we'll win those and lose every other game.

Lock it up for all three of them that is

We actually play Detroit again too after this week so maybe! :(

yyzjohn

Banned
The only really on paper un-winnable games for us coming up are against St.Louis and Boston, which means we'll win those and lose every other game.

We actually play Detroit again too after this week so maybe! :(

The east is shit. Even when the Leafs lost something like 5 out of 6 games in December they weren't out of a playoff spot. I can't see them totally falling apart now. (Unless Bernier is gone for long)

Radar appears to be injured. I'm glad we have so many centers, surely we will survive this?

This sucks, hope he's not out too long. We're already missing AN ENTIRE LINE (Tanguay-Stastny-Parenteau). I hope it's a maintenance day, but that is doubtful as they would have just said that rather than, "Update after practice."

This sucks, hope he's not out too long. We're already missing AN ENTIRE LINE (Tanguay-Stastny-Parenteau). I hope it's a maintenance day, but that is doubtful as they would have just said that rather than, "Update after practice."

He was hurt late in the game last night somehow. I get the feeling it'll be a few games. Stastny may be back soon but we're depleted on the wing so I don't really know what Roy is going to do. Barrie as a wing, Paul Carey back in is my guess.

He was hurt late in the game last night somehow. I get the feeling it'll be a few games. Stastny may be back soon but we're depleted on the wing so I don't really know what Roy is going to do. Barrie as a wing, Paul Carey back in is my guess.

They might call up little Joey Hishon! I was mad when they didn't shore up on our offensive depth at the trade deadline, with Tangs already out we should have replaced that spot.

They might call up little Joey Hishon! I was mad when they didn't shore up on our offensive depth at the trade deadline, with Tangs already out we should have replaced that spot.

Avs didn't want rentals at the deadline and we've got some large contracts to secure on roster right now. The only reason to bust out the checkbook at this point is for critical signings like replacing Giguere or acquiring defense. We have so much offense at this point, granted most of it is in the form of one position, any trades to acquire more would be kind of ridiculous before addressing other serious needs. Maybe we'll get lucky in the off season and some team will neglect to sign a "fringe player" like Ottawa did with Benoit.

The Wild have some crazy voodoo magic stuff over the Bruins or something. This is crazy.

The Wild hasn't been here since 2011. I think if I remember correctly that was that three-game road trip Jose Theodore swept. It ended with a shutout at Pittsburgh. The Wild is 6-0 all-time in Boston and 10-1-1 against Boston overall. The Bruins are 0 for 36 all-time vs. the Wild on the power play, the Wild is 16 for 56 on the power play against them.

Sanjuro

Never mind. Already sold out and they were $175 before shipping

Holy shit

I was thinking about heading to the Garden tonight to catch the game. That's pretty much close to the face value of a single ticket one row before the very last in the upper balcony.

Do I want to go to the game, or dress like a player and pretend!? Tough choices in 2014.

Also, FUCK YOU JACOBS.

The moment he was traded your first comment was that he always struggles in the NHL. :p

I suspect their goalie coach is working a lot with him. No point in forcing the issue.
I said he's struggled in the NHL but he's not immune to having a good game. Plus it's day 2 of a B2B with Lack already having an injury scare yesterday? Seems like it would make sense to go with the back up, unless there is no confidence in said back up.

zroid

Banned
Ergh, Carlyle might have to put in MacIntyre for the game against Tampa...

Not sure if he wants to make Reimer go back-to-back, he hasn't done any of those all season. Drew's been great with the Marlies I believe, but still, this is a critical matchup and the first home game in a while.

Top Bottom