• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

All this love from neutral fans is leaving me uncomfortable.

Coyle is going to have a strong showing in front of his family. I can feel it.

The Kuemperor has foreseen it.

:(

this is going to be that type of game, huh?

Where the Wild has like 5-10 extremely great chances throughout the game but a goaltender stands one their head and singlehandedly beats us?

Seems to happen to this team way more than it should.

Sanjuro

:(

this is going to be that type of game, huh?

Where the Wild has like 5-10 extremely great chances throughout the game but a goaltender stands one their head and singlehandedly beats us?

Seems to happen to this team way more than it should.

It's okay. I'll sooth your K/D ratio in Titanfall afterward.

Sanjuro

Actually I'm doing really good at TitanFall right now. 5.3 lifetime avg, last 10 is 16.2 | Lifetime vs players is 2.2 last 10 is 7.2.

Lots better than the Wild right now :(

Mine is ruined due to my initial gameplay. I played like a Sonic the Hedgehog asshole until I figured out how to score.

The way Therrien is treating him, I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Roy seems like he would be a much better coach for him.

I can't wait for him to not get enough minutes one night and then he'll say, "It's my last game in Montreal." Then you trade him to us for scraps.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't wait for him to not get enough minutes one night and then he'll say, "It's my last game in Montreal." Then you trade him to us for scraps.
starlordfinger.gif

Top Bottom