• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

You are such a joke dude, wow

How so? I'm following the rules here. You are coming across with some new narrative.

There are literally two people in here I don't get along with and both of you are from "rival" teams, both of you regular trolls.

Hmmmmmm.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Calder, at this pace it seems like the battle for 8th overall pick and best Western Canadian team between the Jets&Canucks will be pretty exciting.

Vman

Parise/Granlund/Pominville is one of the best lines in the NHL right now.

He better not split those guys up. But if he doesn't I'm not sure what else he can do.

Moulson isn't going to be replaced by any of Nino/Coyle/Cooke/Fontaine/Heatley/whoever.

Maybe something like Parise/Granlund/Pominville + Moulson/Koivu/Heatley but I'm not sure that will do a whole lot.

EDIT: Someone on hfboards is speculating:
Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Moulson-Granlund-Pominville
Cooke-Brodziak-Nino
Heatley-Haula-Maccormick

Which I guess doesn't look too bad.

I wish he would swap haula and brodz

Quick

Banned
Titanfall looks cool. Is it like fighting inside a Gundam + COD or something? Because that's what I'm taking away from the commercials.

calder

Calder, at this pace it seems like the battle for 8th overall pick and best Western Canadian team between the Jets&Canucks will be pretty exciting.

Hey I've told you guys a million times: we got that shit. The Sens have games in hand and will probably win a few games out of confusion and random chance. Burrows is a scoring machine since we fixed him for you and Kesler will be back before the season ends eager to prove he's healthy and facilitate his trade to Colorado or Pittsburgh so the Canucks are due for a winning streak. 8th overall
draft pick
is ours, woo!

Jesus, websites do not have standings catering to fans of shitty teams. Had to do this in Excel ffs.

Code:
Standing	Draft Order	Team	GP	PTS
30	1	 BUFFALO	68	46
29	2	 EDMONTON	69	57
28	3	 FLORIDA	68	58
27	4	 NY ISLANDERS	69	61
26	5	 CALGARY	68	61
25	6	 CAROLINA	68	67
24	7	 NASHVILLE	68	68
23	8	 OTTAWA   	67	69
22	9	 WINNIPEG	69	71
21	10	 NEW JERSEY	68	71
20	11	 VANCOUVER	71	72

Draft order is obviously ignoring the lottery. None of us are "catching" Calgary and below for sure, and while one of Carolina/Nashville/Ottawa are possible it's extremely unlikely more than one of those teams goes on a lengthy winning streak.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey I've told you guys a million times: we got that shit. The Sens have games in hand and will probably win a few games out of confusion and random chance. Burrows is a scoring machine since we fixed him for you and Kesler will be back before the season ends eager to prove he's healthy and facilitate his trade to Colorado or Pittsburgh so the Canucks are due for a winning streak. 8th overall
draft pick
is ours, woo!

Jesus, websites do not have standings catering to fans of shitty teams. Had to do this in Excel ffs.

Code:
Standing	Draft Order	Team	GP	PTS
30	1	 BUFFALO	68	46
29	2	 EDMONTON	69	57
28	3	 FLORIDA	68	58
27	4	 NY ISLANDERS	69	61
26	5	 CALGARY	68	61
25	6	 CAROLINA	68	67
24	7	 NASHVILLE	68	68
23	8	 OTTAWA   	67	69
22	9	 WINNIPEG	69	71
21	10	 NEW JERSEY	68	71
20	11	 VANCOUVER	71	72

Draft order is obviously ignoring the lottery. None of us are "catching" Calgary and below for sure, and while one of Carolina/Nashville/Ottawa are possible it's extremely unlikely more than one of those teams goes on a lengthy winning streak.

Ottawa has FOUR games in hand against us while being only 3 points behind. I have that much faith in them.

You guys have two games and 1 point behind, I believe in you too. NJ has three games and 1 point, they'll pass us.

So that puts us at Nr. 8.

Then with a bit of luck one of Carolina/Nashville wins the three games they have in hand on us to make up 4 points too....... -rubs hands-

Sanjuro

Titanfall looks cool. Is it like fighting inside a Gundam + COD or something? Because that's what I'm taking away from the commercials.

It feels like Gears of War with Mirrors Edge Physics in games with CoD objectives.

The titan combat feels completely unique.

Fei

Jesus, websites do not have standings catering to fans of shitty teams.

Sadly, I might be able to help a bit here.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Western/Central/Winnipeg.html

Scroll down, and you will see the simulated probability of where your team will end up seeded for the draft. It takes into account games played, opponents' records, and home/away games remaining when creating the estimate. Pretty cool for when you have nothing left to root for..

calder

Scroll down, and you will see the simulated probability of where your team will end up seeded for the draft. It takes into account games played, opponents' records, and home/away games remaining when creating the estimate. Pretty cool for when you have nothing left to root for..

Bwahaha thanks, I had never scrolled down far enough to see the lottery stuff. That's awesome (in a crappy way)!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why are Carolina always so bad overall?

Paying this guy :

i

$6M a year for 14 goals & 36 points doesn't help.

It's like if you took Mirror's Edge parkour, refined it about 100 times, added a balanced COD and tossed something like Hawken on top of all of it.

I always laughed when they called it balanced, because twitch shooters are anything but balanced. Though Titanfall is about as close as you can get to a balanced twitch shooter.

Socreges

Banned

You can always count on Sabres fans!

Crazy to think you guys were topping the East not too long ago. Only for it to amount to nothing but years of mediocrity. Lol sux 2 b u

Samyy

Crazy to think you guys were topping the East not too long ago. Only for it to amount to nothing but years of mediocrity. Lol sux 2 b u

I wouldn't be so quick to talk, with your management who knows how much mediocrity you'll have to look forward to over the next few years.

Fei

Hah. We feel each other's pain, I think. Get ready for the long, slow slide down to #rockbottom.

*1970 bros 4lyfe*

Sanjuro

Bah... should have sent me a message!

I'm still on-ish. I don't trust sending XBL messages to anyone anymore. Never seems to work anymore between that friends/followers thing.

Posted in the NFL thread, but celebrating St. Patrick's Day dating a girl from Ireland, who had a husband who died today last year. It's been the ultimate challenge trying to find distractions or other things do to.

Heretic

I'm still on-ish. I don't trust sending XBL messages to anyone anymore. Never seems to work anymore between that friends/followers thing.

Posted in the NFL thread, but celebrating St. Patrick's Day dating a girl from Ireland, who had a husband who died today last year. It's been the ultimate challenge trying to find distractions or other things do to.

Yikes... she must hate today.

Smartglass notifications have been pretty spot on for me. I get them right away. Not sure about game invites though.

I'll be on Wednesday. Ducks play tomorrow so I'll be at the Ponda Center.

Sanjuro

Yikes... she must hate today.

Smartglass notifications have been pretty spot on for me. I get them right away. Not sure about game invites though.

I'll be on Wednesday. Ducks play tomorrow so I'll be at the Ponda Center.

I should be on then I'd imagine. I had the whole day to play games, instead just avoided doing anything productive.

Socreges

Banned
Hah. We feel each other's pain, I think. Get ready for the long, slow slide down to #rockbottom.

*1970 bros 4lyfe*
As much as I can't help but enjoy that rare occasion when the Canucks score goals or even win, I hope the slide down is quick and merciful.

Top Bottom