• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

.... with most people I'd assume they were being sarcastic.... but I dunno

I'm being a bit sarcastic, but it's close to the same thing. Spoilers for a film months away from release, or mod approved .gif close to twenty-four hours since national airing?

I don't know, Socreges!

Socreges

Banned
I'm being a bit sarcastic, but it's close to the same thing. Spoilers for a film months away from release, or mod approved .gif close to twenty-four hours since national airing?

I don't know, Socreges!
Why couldn't you just have said 'I'm being sarcastic'

That gif is from the trailer and isn't important. Obviously.

And Cornballer (a mod) actually said in the TD thread that people should link him to offending posts outside the thread so he can delete the gifs. So it's actually mod disapproved, brah

Sanjuro

Why couldn't you just have said 'I'm being sarcastic'

That gif is from the trailer and isn't important. Obviously.

And Cornballer (a mod) actually said in the TD thread that people should link him to offending posts outside the thread so he can delete the gifs. So it's actually mod disapproved, brah

I've asked a mod directly prior. I've been told once the show has been broadcast that .gifs are fair game. Again, that is a discussion that should be had about .gif usage.

The point here was you didn't expect to see a TD spoiler in a hockey thread, same reason I don't expect to see a Guardians of the Galaxy spoiler as I'm trying to avoid content before the release of the film.

The difference? I removed it out of courtesy.

cube444

I was really excited once we got him. He didn't fit in whatsoever with the Penguins. Here? He could have been the difference towards the cup last season, where Jagr was shit.

Yep. Good on Chiarelli to not hold a grudge as well for that fiasco that went down.

Iginla gets $6M this season if he gets to the final incentive for his bonuses...30 goals.

Sanjuro

I think the fans took it harder than anyone else. I never saw the problem, I liked Jagr's magnetic ability to handle pucks, but he just couldn't mesh with this team.

calder

Rough call on Trouba, he shoulda dove for the puck. Good smirk by Backes on the bench too. ;)

Ah well, good game by the Jets really if they played like this against everyone on the road I'd be pretty happy.

calder

Fuck off GCL. Wonder what happened.

Hahah fuck off blues. Is only two guys enough to take on Buff? Fucking cowards. And lol at lapierre, still tough when the linesman is in the way I see.

Hahah fuck off blues. Is only two guys enough to take on Buff? Fucking cowards. And lol at lapierre, still tough when the linesman is in the way I see.

jYTb7uT1kVqOr.jpg

To be fair, he is about 3 guys in one. What happened, did he punch Miller in the head after the jets lost?

Acid08

Banned

Lapierre is always like that. And now that Ott is there too the refs are going to have a lot of protecting to do.

Yeo: We’re going to look at our lines tonight. I’m not sure that we have exactly the right mix.Whether we change 1, 2, 3 lines, I’m not sure

Parise/Granlund/Pominville is one of the best lines in the NHL right now.

He better not split those guys up. But if he doesn't I'm not sure what else he can do.

Moulson isn't going to be replaced by any of Nino/Coyle/Cooke/Fontaine/Heatley/whoever.

Maybe something like Parise/Granlund/Pominville + Moulson/Koivu/Heatley but I'm not sure that will do a whole lot.

EDIT: Someone on hfboards is speculating:
Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Moulson-Granlund-Pominville
Cooke-Brodziak-Nino
Heatley-Haula-Maccormick

Which I guess doesn't look too bad.

Socreges

Banned
I've asked a mod directly prior. I've been told once the show has been broadcast that .gifs are fair game. Again, that is a discussion that should be had about .gif usage.

The point here was you didn't expect to see a TD spoiler in a hockey thread, same reason I don't expect to see a Guardians of the Galaxy spoiler as I'm trying to avoid content before the release of the film.

The difference? I removed it out of courtesy.
You are such a joke dude, wow

Top Bottom