• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Marvie_3

Banned
itHNnh4ajt5iD.gif

Spl1nter

Shitty way to fuck up the season, three games in a row were Reimer letting in a horrible goal is the difference maker.

Why Franson continue to receive important minutes is bewildering.

pringles

Only Nyquist came to play tonight. Everyone else has been awful. And our 3rd periods are the worst. Knew it was crazy to think we could win 4 straight.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I for one am shocked that the molasses-like combination of Franzen, Alfredsson, and Legwand are stinking up the place.

calder

I would give serious $ to listen in on the phone this summer when Nonis is building up Reimers trade value to other GMs. Going to be emailing out stat lines from Reimers first 15 game stretch with no dates attached, like an unscrupulous fantasy offer.

Speaking of baseball, does anybody know if Jays games are blacked out on MLB TV?

I think all of Canada is considered the Jays' region by the MLB & its TV deals.

Isn't every game on Sportsnet?

Morosi the other day said that the Marlins are now in better shape than the Jays are.

Calder, Reimer is an RFA, young, and his career numbers are still decent. They'll get at least 3rd for him - that is unless Nonis gives him a short term bridge deal and waits for the regular season to move him.

pringles

Huge point for the worst 3rd period team in the history of organized hockey.

Miller-Helm-Glendening has the makings of an awesome 4th line.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think all of Canada is considered the Jays' region by the MLB & its TV deals.

Isn't every game on Sportsnet?

Morosi the other day said that the Marlins are now in better shape than the Jays are.

Calder, Reimer is an RFA, young, and his career numbers are still decent. They'll get at least 3rd for him - that is unless Nonis gives him a short term bridge deal and waits for the regular season to move him.

Yeah, I don't have Sportsnet on my current Bell package so I was looking into maybe getting MLB TV. Will have to contact them to double check I guess. Fuck Bell and Rogers being pains in the ass.

yyzjohn

Banned
Well I wanted to throw in that this was the night where he didn't come up with the big save as opposed to just letting in softies like last night.

He barely came up with any saves tonight. Notice McIntyre didn't allow a goal on more shots. It's sad when you're outplayed by a career AHL goalie.

Top Bottom