• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's absoultely shameful how much easier I found this game compared to the original 2048. I'm a math idiot, or have some deep unexplored feelings for Kessel.
That was my exact same reaction when I first started playing it :lol :lol

Quick

Banned
Fuck you Habs fan talking shit like this.

I'm only upset because you feel you're justified saying that while questioning Quick on his hate of the Jets fans for the same reason.

IT'S CALLED A DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASSHOLES!

Quick I got you.

giphy.gif

Mr.Green

I guess I'm the only Habs fan here hoping the Leafs make it.

They're so adorable! Kessel is like a fluffy teddy bear! What's not to like?

Sanjuro

I guess I'm the only Habs fan here hoping the Leafs make it.

They're so adorable! Kessel is like a fluffy teddy bear! What's not to like?

I want the Leafs back.

When I spoke to Montresor on the phone after the Bruins eliminated them last year, guy just sounded so sad. :'(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cat cafe, fine whatever. Keep the weirdos inside and away from everyone else. A cat park is just terrible though.

Like seriously, I haven't seen a single normal person that walks their cat. Or a cat that enjoys being walked. So weird.

Stasis

LOL at that fall.

It's hockey, I know. Everyone does it. A vet using a situation to his advantage, no problem there... but fuck. Take another step before you just let yourself fall down, hahaha.

It blew my mind seeing all the stray cats when I was in California. My buddy had like five that would chill out by his apartment's garage. so sick

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We have a squirrel path back home.

It's a forest way full of squirrels that have gotten used to humans and they'll crawl up your leg if you offer them food.

It's goddamn adorable.

Acid08

Banned
It blew my mind seeing all the stray cats when I was in California. My buddy had like five that would chill out by his apartment's garage. so sick
The street I live on is a breeding ground for stray cats. Some lady that lives in a neighboring house puts food out under her car for the cats so they're fucking everywhere here. They'll lay in the middle of the street and won't fucking move when you drive up to them and honk the horn.

Well...maybe. Our ducks are made out of GOLD (bronze), so no bread required.

cB7zFH2.jpg

You will offer Bread Sacrifices to the Duck Gods at your Duck Shrine immediately.

We have a squirrel path back home.

It's a forest way full of squirrels that have gotten used to humans and they'll crawl up your leg if you offer them food.

It's goddamn adorable.

Was this in Stanley Park? I fucking wish I went to that so bad.

The street I live on is a breeding ground for stray cats. Some lady that lives in a neighboring house puts food out under her car for the cats so they're fucking everywhere here. They'll lay in the middle of the street and won't fucking move when you drive up to them and honk the horn.

Time to show them who's boss. The guy with 4 tyres; that's who.

Also tell the bitch to knock it off.

Top Bottom