• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Stasis

Some played well, but it's still discomforting that we had to win this by our 4th line and defense.

It's fun to know we have a 4th that can contribute and our D is finally offensively capable, but on the flip side we really fucking need Nash, Step, Richards, and MSL performing if we want to stand any chance in hell of making it anywhere in the playoffs.

Also, Kreider being out is terrible. Will prolly miss the first round. We need his speed and the physicality he's been bringing lately, particularly if we're up against a team like the Flyers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ward AND O'Neil on the same panel? It's literally dumb and dumber.

Kayla Price would be lucky to have you.

giphy.gif

Roflobear

Some played well, but it's still discomforting that we had to win this by our 4th line and defense.

It's fun to know we have a 4th that can contribute and our D is finally offensively capable, but on the flip side we really fucking need Nash, Step, Richards, and MSL performing if we want to stand any chance in hell of making it anywhere in the playoffs.

Also, Kreider being out is terrible. Will prolly miss the first round. We need his speed and the physicality he's been bringing lately, particularly if we're up against a team like the Flyers.

Yea completely agree. I was hoping that CBJ game would've lit a fire under Nash's ass but I'm not sure it has now. Plus not sure what the deal is with MSL. I can't help but feel we would've been better off trading for picks/prospects. But I guess that also remains to be seen

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Remember when you had to decide halfway through a picture if it was worth loading it fully?

those were the days.

ZeroGravity

St. Louis' numbers with the Rangers are fucking brutal. No goals and 3 assists in 12 games? I don't know if he ever had a slump that bad in Tampa in the last decade.

But the Rangers are winning so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Top Bottom