• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zroid

Banned
I guess I'm the only Habs fan here hoping the Leafs make it.

They're so adorable! Kessel is like a fluffy teddy bear! What's not to like?

With a playoff series between the Leafs and Habs pretty much impossible now, the others just want to see the city of Toronto burn. :(

Stasis

Can you imagine McDonagh - Subban as a top pairing?

Not saying it'd have happened. Who knows what having both would have caused in terms of movement, development or trades... but just imagine. IMAGINE. Competes for top pair in the league for sure.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I feel OK about missing out now. I got to see squirrels and skunks in Vancity and that was just ace.

Pavelski has that title. Sorry buddy.

Yeah I see squirrels at least once a week just outside my apartment block, it's awesome. They're super friendly too.

Can you imagine McDonagh - Subban as a top pairing?

Not saying it'd have happened. Who knows what having both would have caused in terms of movement, development or trades... but just imagine. IMAGINE. Competes for top pair in the league for sure.

That'd be like the supercharged version of our Alzner-Carlson pairing.

It would make me weep if I was a Montreal fan.

Pierre is a salty mother fucker because he didn't get the Habs GM job, shits on them whenever he gets the chance. His tried to downplay the Vanek trade so hard when it happened.

q3WyECq.jpg

Could you imagine it if you had Therrien and McGuire as the GM?

I'd jump off a bridge.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
q3WyECq.jpg

Could you imagine it if you had Therrien and McGuire as the GM?

I'd jump off a bridge.
Pierre wanted to trade Subban for Edmonton's 1st overall pick so he could draft Yakupov and Galchenyuk. So basically, I would have hung myself by now if he was GM.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This team is poised for 9th in the West.

Damnit.

Not even a good pick to get out of this shittastic season -sigh-

Solo

Unless the Leafs go on one hell of a run, it's looking like Montreal will be the only Canadian team in the 2014 playoffs.

Canada's Team ™

Sanjuro

You're probably making some clever jab here but I don't follow the NBA at all so I'm clueless :p

Celtics are TANKING!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom