• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
goddamnit LEAVE LU ALONE

also Gomez is giving him the stink eye in retaliation, lol.

Socreges

Banned
14.5 MB, wsox? Please retire from gifs until you discover compression techniques

I'm pretty sure if we were in playoff contention he'd have kept going. As it is he was probably like "ah fuck it not worth it"
I know both situations that he's talking about and it's pure gamesmanship, yet Duchene makes it this big thing. He won't back down! Five years in this league! Won't fight, but won't back down!

Socreges

Banned
4 years in these threads and I won't back down.
don-draper.gif

You asked for a gif and I made it on a laptop that was without the tool quick suggested.

Not my problem if you decide to check the file size for god knows what reason. Not sure who the fuck does that anyways

I suppose you didn't, actually. Touché. I went to make it to do a favor though.

Point is, I was on a different laptop and couldn't re-size it. Not sure why you went out of your way to check the file size.

Socreges

Banned
I suppose you didn't, actually. Touché. I went to make it to do a favor though.

Point is, I was on a different laptop and couldn't re-size it. Not sure why you went out of your way to check the file size.
Because I was on my phone and the page became janky as fuck while scrolling. I knew it had to be big - so it was. I vaguely remember your virgin experience with gifs a few days ago and them being similarly sized. Just sayin. Happy to hear you've been taught superior ways and neglect to use them *winky face*

Because I was on my phone and the page became janky as fuck while scrolling. I knew it had to be big - so it was. I vaguely remember your virgin experience with gifs a few days ago and them being similarly sized. Just sayin. Happy to hear you've been taught superior ways and neglect to use them

Good to see your reading comprehension is shit.

Solo

So what team should I back in the playoffs this year?

My favorite player has always been Tkachuk, should I pull for the Coyotes & Blues?

Rangers need not apply. Win me over, playoffs-Gaf.

Since we fleeced you for Vanek, you might as well live vicariously through Habs GAF!

Solo

Has AGally lived up to your expectations? I've actually watched a fair amount of Habs games this year and he always shows these flashes of amazing skill but hasn't seemed to put it all together yet.

Edit: damn that was a fun first period. Any Jets bros watching?

He's definitely had a sophomore slump, no two ways about it. Disappointing, but not a deal killer. I think next season is really the key one in his development. He HAS to play centre next year, even though it will be third line. No more dicking around on the wings for him next season onwards.

Mike Yeo, who has to know he will undoubtedly go down with this ship if the Wild misses the playoffs, continues to let Heatley play and play and play. Heatley has no goals since Feb. 27, 12 in 74 games and is a team-worst minus-18. He was on for both first-period goals Thursday. He is a minus-7 the past five games. But Yeo continues to put him in the lineup despite the fact that he’s not able to function in a third- or fourth-line (four shots in the past 11 games).

But he plays him because he can paint it like he’s a power-play contributor (more PPG’s than anybody in the league since 2001). But not only has Heatley not had a power-play goal since Feb. 1 or a power-play assist since Feb. 6, tonight he twice didn’t get the puck deep on entries. The first time, he didn’t catch Ryan Suter’s pass, the second he turned it over. Moments later, Spurgeon gave the puck to Oshie.

Yeo,
379ch.gif

It was crazy Dvo isn't that type of player (seen a lot of him as a Cat) but he didn't even slow or make an attemp to avoid.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NYI owner Charles Wang in talks to sell majority stake in NHL franchise. Nothing done yet, no telling if it gets done, but talks underway.

TEETHMUMMY! GOOD NEWS

I remember one of you wild fans talking pretty fucking positively about Heatley maybe a month ago.

About a month and a half ago or so both Vman and I were saying good things about him, yeah. He was on a 2-3 game point streak and was looking as good as he did when he first came over from San Jose a few years ago.

And then he shit the bed and has been terrible since. It's time for him to be benched.

About a month and a half ago or so both Vman and I were saying good things about him, yeah. He was on a 2-3 game point streak and was looking as good as he did when he first came over from San Jose a few years ago.

And then he shit the bed and has been terrible since. It's time for him to be benched.

At least he's a UFA.

That streak will be just enough to keep him in a christmas sweater next year.

Solo

If he hadn't been such a prima donna and demanded a trade, MSL would have been the sole remnant of the Lightning remaining from their 2004 series vs the Habs. Instead, the only remaining player from that series on either side is Andrei Markov.

Giggzy

Tonight the ducks will reclaim first in the pacific. Thanks WPG for the win over the sharks last night.

fuck you tabris

A bit surprised at how mediocre the Wild are with all that talent. I guess the goaltending injuries haven't helped, but top teams can usually get by with average goaltending.

I think Yeo is likely gone after this season if they don't make the second round.

Top Bottom