• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sure. I posted that because every time the term has been mentioned lately posters (noticeably you) have been freaking out. You are continuing to do so. In the end, I learned a bit more context to why people were acting in such a manner.

You still are incoherent though. Not sure why.

:lol Get off your high horse mate. You literally make unsubstantiated claims about O6 teams being more legitimate than expansion teams and then throw your double-ended dildo out of the crib when we call you out on it.

Then when you can't take the heat, or get outwit, you have a cry.

People who used to do that in school got socked in the face. Maybe you just never learned that lesson, hey mate?

Troy-staring-gif.gif

Sanjuro

I never suggested that teams outside the originals six are not legitimate. There are posts as recent as this page of the thread which conflict with that mindset.

If you have a genuine issue, maybe take it to PM? I don't mind. Otherwise, you've done very little to suggest you outwitted me by cobbling together random hateful speech.

yyzjohn

Banned
Solo posts 5/6 teams from O6 make the postseason... You post...

I tell you that you're acting like a crossdresser with a wig on fire, and called you a dumb cunt for telling an Aussie to act like a "Real American" a few days ago.

Now get your tampon out of your ears and harden the fuck up. Have a cold one on me.

Wow you're in Australia? Is there a big base of hockey fans there?

Curufinwe

The NHL is truly turning into a league of pussies. Kronwall just stood up Callahan with a surprising 100% legal hit (he didn't jump this time) and Cally immediately wanted to try and fight him... Really??? You can't just eat a bit of humble pie and admit to yourself you fucked up and weren't paying attention?

Iginla did the same thing today. I guess in the heat of the moment it's easy to assume the hit was dirty.

Sanjuro

Iginla did the same thing today. I guess in the heat of the moment it's easy to assume the hit was dirty.

It's less about the hit being legal or not, it's more about athletes thinking about their livelihood in the heat of the moment. All players will react differently though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes Gus, you gotta stop that one. But you can just feel that coming. Wings are now just sitting back in the 3rd like they always do. It's gonna burn them, cause the Lightning will tie it up with under 2 to go, count it.

Acid08

Banned
Apparently Pickles got a couple shoutouts from the NBC crew during the Flyers/Broons game. Pretty cool of them to acknowledge an expansion team when they could be jerking off over the legacy of an Original Six team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs - Lightning game on Tuesday could very well be the game that decides who gets home ice between the two.

Top Bottom