• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Now, can we keep this Brass line together again?

Put them back together for the first time in forever and they do nothing but score goals.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=793352

That Solid Warrior dude basically saying it's okay for Iraqi's to have sex with 9 year old girls because it's their culture.

There have been a few threads about shocking things going in on the 'Islamic World' lately and in each one there's always one apologist.

A couple weeks ago there was a thread about Syrian jihadis telling a Christian minority group that they either had to pay special taxes or be killed. Of course some guy appears to defend the jihadis, even going so far as to say that it would be preferable to live under that kind of terror than in a pluralistic Western society.

Bogans only give a shit about football and cricket through and through. They'll watch a hockey game and then go "OI WHERE'S THE FIGHTS" while ignoring a sick dangle between two D.

Apologies for Whistler. I went there and it was full of snow bogans. Snowgans.

The Austrailan hockey fans are great people. Very nice. Very warm. Very supportive and shake hands with fans of other teams after games, say "cheers gg" etc.

What is this sportsmanlike junk? You're supposed to taunt the opposing team's fans and then hit them with a bar stool.

There have been a few threads about shocking things going in on the 'Islamic World' lately and in each one there's always one apologist.

A couple weeks ago there was a thread about Syrian jihadis telling a Christian minority group that they either had to pay special taxes or be killed. Of course some guy appears to defend the jihadis, even going so far as to say that it would be preferable to live under that kind of terror than in a pluralistic Western society.

MDExoID.gif

I'm all for keeping the thought police out of our heads, but I sure as hell am in favour of the logic police performing some brain surgery.

What is this sportsmanlike junk? You're supposed to taunt the opposing team's fans and then hit them with a bar stool.

Ah, the Bob Murray school of sportsmanship.

Roflobear

That Pinocchio commercial makes me laugh every time

He's been really good in this one. Had a breakaway robbed by Scrivens in the first.

Now he just needs to play like this consistently against teams that aren't the Oilers (or Blue Jackets).

Oh nice. I missed the first period so didn't get to see that. And yea now would be a pretty nice time to start heating up

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stepan's assist on Nash's shorty was his 52nd point on the season, a new career high for him. He also has 17 points in the last 17 games.

Nash now has 25 goals for the 9th time in his career.

Lol Toews got crushed by old ass Orpik. Broken shoulder I hope.

"I hope this player is injured!"

Fuck off. Do you hear anyone else going "boy, I hope Crosby's brain looks like scrambled eggs!" every time he concusses himself by straining himself when taking a shit?

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

@Marv: hasn't. Didn't even catch that. :lol

CROWWWW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Que? I keep watching Orpik's forearm run into Toews' neck. Not quite shoulder on shoulder there, friend.
Maybe you should watch it again then. He clearly leads into the hit with his shoulder. I am the chief defender against dirty hits, and I hate Orpik. Still a clean hit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fucking pathetic. It takes Toews getting injured for them to pull their heads out of their asses and they still find a way to shit the bed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man Edmonton is such garbage, crowd full of masochist there

It's hard to tell that this game is even being played in front of an audience. And I thought MSG was quiet.

LOL @ Sam. "Here's the plan, now that it's 5-0. Marty St. Louis can't come off the ice until he scores a goal."

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully Bowman does the smart thing and sends Teravainen down to Rockford so they don't burn a year off his ELC. There's no way this team is going anywhere they way they've been playing the last few months so it doesn't do any good to have him up.

So this team is a shit show now. Toews is hurt. We essentially pissed away home ice to the Avs.

First round exit ahoy!

I guess baseball starts tomorrow. At least I expect the Sox to be horrible. They won't let me down and anything positive at all will be more than I expected.

I feel like a Leafs fan.

Adam Oates has been playing our 48 goal scorer with a 4C who has 57 points in his career.

Ovechkin hasn't had an even strength point since being put with him...

THE DUDE'S A FUCKING IDIOT

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers up 5-0 and they put the #1 PP out? Does Hitchcock coach there now?

Our "#1" PP is actually our #2 PP. Brassard's PP group is the real power play.

Mac has really taken a beating in this one.

EDIT: There you go, now Dominic Moore is out there on the PP.

Top Bottom