• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

YOU ARE FLANDERS

WHICH ALSO MEANS YOU ARE BUDAJ

CAREER BACKUP

D:

h91D5B226

Sorry for the abruptness gang, I've been up for 18 hours playing Elder Scrolls Online and drinking and taking various forms of other peoples legal meds. Don't worry, they're safe combinations, I'm not gonna Heath Ledger all over the place.

Wow you're in Australia? Is there a big base of hockey fans there?

Hell no. But there is a dedicated following. There's a local pub night that shows games (delayed and live) and Melbourne has two teams in the AIHL as well as the best winter sports training facility in Australia (which would be equivalent to a rink out at Burnaby in BC). I've seen people occasionally wear jerseys. Bruins, Sharks, Blackhawks... LOTS of Canucks fans in Australia too.

Our cable network shows NHL on NBC games 3 times a week, and when playoffs start they show as many as NBC show.

Razorskin

----- ------
Sorry for the abruptness gang, I've been up for 18 hours playing Elder Scrolls Online and drinking and taking various forms of other peoples legal meds. Don't worry, they're safe combinations, I'm not gonna Heath Ledger all over the place.

How's the game? People have been shitting on it everywhere.

Stasis

Talbot looking a bit rusty out there so far. Misplayed the puck twice and now just left it wide open for Eberle.

Got lucky there. Hope our D is ready to cover until he finds his game.

How's the game? People have been shitting on it everywhere.

So far it's great. There's been some bugs, to be expected really. But the launch for imperial editions went smoothly. We all got in fine, got set up, got questing and haven't had as many issues as other MMO launches.

Hell, even had more difficulty with the original Diablo 3 than I did this.

Dem young Euro's are too soft for the NHL, Bobby Orr would have controlled that puck and skated right through the goalie and put the puck in the net instead of losing it and having to shoot from below the goal line.

Also, Go Preds!

trifelife

LOTS of Canucks fans in Australia too.

I feel so conflicted. On one hand, I want Canucks Nation™ to be as large as possible. But on the other hand... Australians.

Oi mate gon watch the Nuckas game aye?

The Aussie-Canucks bandwagon must just be bogans and deros at this point.

JK, Australian bros. I have no beef with your kind.
Just the ones in Whistler.

I feel so conflicted. On one hand, I want Canucks Nation™ to be as large as possible. But on the other hand... Australians.

Oi mate gon watch the Nuckas game aye?

The Aussie-Canucks bandwagon must just be bogans and deros at this point.

JK, Australian bros. I have no beef with your kind.
Just the ones in Whistler.

Bogans only give a shit about football and cricket through and through. They'll watch a hockey game and then go "OI WHERE'S THE FIGHTS" while ignoring a sick dangle between two D.

Apologies for Whistler. I went there and it was full of snow bogans. Snowgans.

The Austrailan hockey fans are great people. Very nice. Very warm. Very supportive and shake hands with fans of other teams after games, say "cheers gg" etc.

Top Bottom