• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ZeroGravity

Does anyone have that V G - chartz picture with the guy drawing in the graph?
This one?

Making_graphs.gif

Tabris

Well there's now no one to get in the way of Anaheim and Colorado going to the western finals, and Anaheim winning the Cup unless Detroit can beat them.

Socreges

Banned
Reckless, stupid hit by Burrows. Though ironically the hit to the face is nothing and it's the awkward collision that fucked up Mcdonagh. Hopefully his shoulder is alright. I think the trainer said it isn't serious.

I actually think Murray's deliberate elbow was much worse. *shrugs*

Razorskin

----- ------
Reckless, stupid hit by Burrows. Though ironically the hit to the face is nothing and it's the awkward collision that fucked up Mcdonagh. Hopefully his shoulder is alright. I think the trainer said it isn't serious.

Doesn't really matter who's worse, but Murray's hit definitely is.

rockbottomcsu4d.gif

ROCK BOTTOM ROCK BOTTOM

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People didn't talk as much about Murray because no body cares for him either way, while there is plenty of hate for Burrows from Western fans. Murray's hit was obviously much worse. Hab fans hate Murray more than anyone else :lol

Well there's now no one to get in the way of Anaheim and Colorado going to the playoffs where they will compete in the playoffs and just generally have a really fun and swell time in the playoffs! Gee wizz, boy howdy!

Thanks Tabris !! OK I've acknowledged you now go away, thanks !!

HOPE!!!!!

Red Wings expect Pavel Datsyuk to return Friday, but he hasn't ruled out playing on Wednesday

HOPE AGAIN!!!!!!

Though we have a mixed schedule to end the year:

Bruins
Sabres
Habs
Sabres
Penguins
Hurricanes
Blues

Worst case scenario is that I can see us winning only 3 of those last 7 games, but who knows with this team. Really hoping for at least a point tonight.

All teams not named Sabres or Hurricanes will decimate you.

For every time they don't, you're allowed to post a giant "Suck it, Dastardly" (but only if you post the score, followed by 'Hmmmm')

I'm a hockey genius. The Mike Milbury of GAF.

pringles

HOPE!!!!!

Red Wings expect Pavel Datsyuk to return Friday, but he hasn't ruled out playing on Wednesday

HOPE AGAIN!!!!!!

Though we have a mixed schedule to end the year:

Bruins
Sabres
Habs
Sabres
Penguins
Hurricanes
Blues

Worst case scenario is that I can see us winning only 3 of those last 7 games, but who knows with this team. Really hoping for at least a point tonight.
Gotta beat Sabres x2, and the Canes. 1 win against Bruins, Pens, Habs or Blues should be enough. 90 points could reach the playoffs, 92 is basically a lock.

Curufinwe

Oh, I'm super psyched about the inevitable series, it's going to be fun as hell. But McDonagh is THE most important guy on the team not named Lundqvist, by far.

We're deep enough on D that's it's not a total killer in the short term, but if he's out into the playoffs, we're just not going to go anywhere, especially against an intense rival like the Flyers.

I think you guys will be playing Columbus.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha funny April fools joke yesterday.

The Leafs won AND David Clarkson not only scored but got the game winning goal.

Yeah right!

All teams not named Sabres or Hurricanes will decimate you.

For every time they don't, you're allowed to post a giant "Suck it, Dastardly" (but only if you post the score, followed by 'Hmmmm')

I'm a hockey genius. The Mike Milbury of GAF.

Gotta beat Sabres x2, and the Canes. 1 win against Bruins, Pens, Habs or Blues should be enough. 90 points could reach the playoffs, 92 is basically a lock.

Knowing this team, we'll get 1 point out of Boston and 1 point out of the Pens. Get blown out by the Sabres both games. Get 1 point against the Canes. 1 Point out of Montreal, and get decimated by the Blues. Then miss the playoffs by one point with the camera panning to Cleary in the press box giving off a troll face.

And the rest of the hockey world will be like "OH THANK FUCK THE RED WINGS FINALLY MISSED A FUCKING PLAYOFFS FOR ONCE" and all the Red Wings fans won't have a single idea what to do with themselves. They would be like lost lambs without a mother. Wandering about the offseason thread going "What are this? What are this?".

Seriously, only Red Wings fans want the Wings to make the playoffs at this point. Give back to the hockey world guys. It's your turn.

And if it does happen, I want the last Wings goal to be scored by Cleary. It would be amazing. Like how your first appearance on 24/7 was Dan Clearys goal.

And the rest of the hockey world will be like "OH THANK FUCK THE RED WINGS FINALLY MISSED A FUCKING PLAYOFFS FOR ONCE" and all the Red Wings fans won't have a single idea what to do with themselves. They would be like lost lambs without a mother. Wandering about the offseason thread going "What are this? What are this?".

Seriously, only Red Wings fans want the Wings to make the playoffs at this point. Give back to the hockey world guys. It's your turn.

And if it does happen, I want the last Wings goal to be scored by Cleary. It would be amazing. Like how your first appearance on 24/7 was Dan Clearys goal.

:(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Murray's elbow was definitely much worse. Doesn't excuse Burrows, though.

And yeah, initial diagnosis from the Rangers is "not that serious." I generally don't trust the Rangers on such things, though. This is the medical crew that let Kreider play with a season ending hand injury for two games, after all.

Hey Bruins, can you guys take it easy on another original 6 team today and give us a point (we'll let you win in OT or a SO).

Sincerely,

A Wings fan who doesn't want to jump off a bridge yet

manfestival

So I managed to turn 2 of my friends into lightning fans last night by bringing them into the game. Feels good man. Also lol@crosby

zroid

Banned
So I managed to turn 2 of my friends into lightning fans last night by bringing them into the game. Feels good man. Also lol@crosby

Forgot which thread I was in for a second and thought you were talking about the Square Enix Lightning.

I was all ready to start overturning tables.

Top Bottom