• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Don't trade Couturier. He's going to be a monster.

I was in shock after the Richards trade, but I'd be livid at losing Couturier.

I know the moment I get a jersey of his, he'll get shipped out for something stupid.

So for now I'm just stuck with a #14 tshirt. Will hold off on jersey purchase for the sake of the team.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
LOL KREIDER

Yay Sanjuro's back

I go to get a hoagie and I see the Rags are within one. Shocking. I was expecting it to be at least tied.

Subban on coach

Nilan then asked Subban how much confidence could come from a coach’s support.

“The one thing that everybody wants is support … whatever you do. If you have a job and you have a boss, you want your boss to support you in everything that you do. And I think that’s crucial, not just for me, but for all our players on our team and for any professional athlete, really. It makes it a lot easier to go out there and do your job when you know people have faith in you and know that you’re going to get the job done. That’s pretty critical at this level, especially when you’re a young player like myself. I know if I look at guys like Brendan Gallagher and (Alex) Galchenyuk on our team, it could be important for them to be confident when they’re on the ice and know that their teammates and the coaching staff and everybody has confidence in them that they can get the job done. It’s not just for me, but all the young players.”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban also said in that interview that his confidence hasn't been as high at certain points this season. Wonder why.

Top Bottom