• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs are still in Sochi.

These refs are fucking terrible.

These are some terrible refs.

Ph1O3f7.jpg

marty keeps throwin up the trade bs. what the hell team would want him? would any team give up a first for a 42 yr old legend? if so, take him please.

Socreges

Banned
:lol they do though.

Chara broke his own stick while we were on the powerplay, lobbied to the ref and a penalty got called five seconds later.

pwmAWwh.jpg
Backstrom broke his stick, actually. But it wasn't slashing either so I'm not sure what the right call is.

Kesler legitimately had his stick broken from a slash in OT last night. No call, Canucks lost in a SO. *shrug*

Backstrom broke his stick, actually. But it wasn't slashing either so I'm not sure what the right call is.

Kesler legitimately had his stick broken from a slash in OT last night. No call, Canucks lost in a SO. *shrug*

It breaks before Backstrom even touches it.

Silexx

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 11m

Rumors abound of a potential shakeup in the executive suite of Buffalo Sabres. I've asked the principals for comment. No response thus far.

Damnit, don't tell me they've already figured out that Time Murray was a plant all along meant to siphon assets back to Ottawa...

Wait ... I mean... uh.. maybe it's a Ted Nolan extension? ...

We'll give you Luke Schenn.

If Gus weren't always being scratched for whatever stupid reason of any given day, I wouldn't want Schenn going anywhere. They pair great together.

...but instead, Gus gets to watch the game. I don't understand things.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I would give Schenn up for two decent years of MSL.

Maybe he's just what Vinny needs to get his mojo back!

He's just been awful lately.

how have the flyers been doing this year? i know they started off shitty, but picked it up lately?

They've picked it up a bit, they're currently third, so playoff contention, but there are times when they just look like they are asleep at the wheel. I don't expect them to get very far, depending on who they play, if they manage to make the playoffs. They have a big road ahead of them with this backloaded schedule when they have to play a lot of good teams.

Sanjuro

This season is over. Outside of three minutes of this game, Bruins have looked like absolute trash.

Olympics are the hockey killer now.

And the draft is here this year.

I'm expecting them to do something big and or stupid.

Yeah. I'm praying they do nothing (or keep it minor like move Mez to Boston for a pick or something) and manage to draft Kapanen's son. Could use some winger depth.

This goes against HolmgrenLogic though, so I am prepared to be disappointed.

Given our schedule for the rest of the season, we could end up with a reasonable pick. Hopefully we hang onto it.

least you got a first!

...for now!

Kifimbo

Could Pat Lafontaine quit already ?

@ChrisBottaNHL: Sounds like some more front office dysfunction with the Sabres. Word should get out soon.

TSNBobMcKenzie: Rumors abound of a potential shakeup in the executive suite of Buffalo Sabres. I've asked the principals for comment. No response thus far

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 6m
Something is up with Pat LaFontaine and the Buffalo Sabres.

Damnit, don't tell me they've already figured out that Time Murray was a plant all along meant to siphon assets back to Ottawa...

Wait ... I mean... uh.. maybe it's a Ted Nolan extension? ...

Exectutives would mean like Ted Black. Maybe Kevin Devine or Joe Battista.

Edit: Lafontaine quitting already would be hilarious.

Socreges

Banned
Maybe ownership wanted young studs, and not draft picks, to help speed the rebuild along. The Sabres are still years away from competing.

Top Bottom