• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Socreges

Banned
Every post is a part of an argument with someone. I fully expect you to to pull up posts that haven't been you arguing about something to prove to me that I'm wrong
He said I was spinning when there was no spin? I was criticising the trade? What are you smoking?

Cake Boss

Banned
tumblr_ltelnhVkh31qercxjo5_r1_250.gif

Every post is a part of an argument with someone. I fully expect you to to pull up posts that haven't been you arguing about something to prove to me that I'm wrong

He said I was spinning when there was no spin? I was criticising the trade? What are you smoking?

i1DcG399HmIRg.gif

calder

Vanek scratched, Isles squad half AHLers after rebuilding trades, on the road... yep this is exactly the sort of game the Jets lose bad. I predict a sluggish start, Jets down a goal after first and then Pavelec lets in a gut-puncher of a softy a minute into the second period.

Solo

LOL Florida. WTF is Tallon doing? Cats arent going to be a contender anytime soon, they have a young stud in Markstrom, so naturally they give up their future for an aging vet with a fat contract.

Right......

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Botta ‏@ChrisBottaNHL 18s
Final strokes on any Vanek deal will be on conditional picks rising in value if acquiring team wins the conference or Cup.

here we go

Canucks fans I welcome on the Ducks bandwagon this postseason:
- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Spoons, the homeless dude in downtown Granville
- Lindens left sock
- That asian kid that outdeked me at a pick up game and I sprawled and glove saved on
- TUSR (good man, good fan, wow)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks fans I welcome on the Ducks bandwagon this postseason:
- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Spoons, the homeless dude in downtown Granville
- Lindens left sock
- That asian kid that outdeked me at a pick up game and I sprawled and glove saved on
- TUSR (good man, good fan, wow)

CADUCKLES FLY TOGETHER

Top Bottom