• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Cake Boss

Banned
I say the Ducks are going to beat the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup this year. It's destiny.

5KwH8Vu.gif

Socreges

Banned
Canucks fans I welcome on the Ducks bandwagon this postseason:
- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Spoons, the homeless dude in downtown Granville
- Lindens left sock
- That asian kid that outdeked me at a pick up game and I sprawled and glove saved on
- TUSR (good man, good fan, wow)
Thanks bro

Gonna go down with the ship though..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can Calder or any Jet fans vouch for the credibility of Kelly Moore? Winnipeg reporter who just said thsi :

Sources say Vanek to San Jose ahead of tonight's game vs #NHLJets....To clarify deal is not final, but Sharks aggressively in their pursuit of Vanek. Cue music to Jaws. #NHLJets

Not sure what the Sharks have to offer?

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 10s
The #coyotes send Rostislav Klelsa, Chris Brown and a fourth-round pick to the #caps for Martin Erat and prospect Garrett Mitchell.

hhahahaha Chris Brown

Leeness

HELP.

I've been at work all day, did anything happen Canucks-wise other than Luongo going for Markstrom and talks of Kesler ( :'( ) going tomorrow?

Thank you <3

RC

Banned
- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Lindens left sock
- That asian kid that outdeked me at a pick up game and I sprawled and glove saved on

So it's like that, huh Dastardly? Well I don't need your damn pity. I was dissapointed with this team before you even knew what hockey was. And I'll continue to be disspointed for the rest of my life.

Silexx

Larry Brooks &#8207;@NYP_Brooksie 7m

Rangers had interest but were informed today that Ryan Kesler will not waive no-trade to come to New York, Post has learned.

Wait, there are players that refuse to go to New York?

Acid08

Banned
If we're going in this hard then significant salary is going to have to be going back. Havlat or Boyle I guess.

Or some combo of smaller contracts like Burish and Kennedy. Ugh please don't trade Nieto.

Curufinwe

- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Lindens left sock

Go
Shar
ks.

Fei

We don't fucking need Vanek. Such a DW move though. FIX THE DEFENSE YOU FAKE TANNED FUCK.

You'll get him and you'll love him dammit. With Thornton feeding him, he'd be dominant.

God just saw Miller in a blues uniform. Damn, what a year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm seriously getting more and more nervous about a Kesler trade. Don't do it Gillis, you stupid idiot.

It'll happen.

It should happen.

I'm gonna be soooooooo sad. Wearing my Kesler jersey tmrw, it'll protect me. I'n scared of waking up.

Wazzy

Banned
It'll happen.

It should happen.

I'm gonna be soooooooo sad. Wearing my Kesler jersey tmrw, it'll protect me. I'n scared of waking up.

Dude. I just got my Kesler jersey a couple days before the GAF meetup.

I'll be livid.

I'm also pretty sure I jinx'd it

Leeness

I'm seriously getting more and more nervous about a Kesler trade. Don't do it Gillis, you stupid idiot.

It's going to happen. :'(

On one hand, I'm of the mind to just blow the whole team up and start over.

On the other, Kesler got me interested in the Canucks and hockey in general, so I'm gonna be choked :'(

Top Bottom