• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Strombone ‏@strombone1 4m
Thank you Vancouver for a great 8 years! Really appreciative of all the support especially the last little while. I will miss the LOOO'ing!!

Thank you Vancouver for a great 8 years! Really appreciative of all the support especially the last little while. I will miss the LOOO'ing!!

Fret not, Lu. They'll blast crowd recordings of it from Vancouver over the speakers in Florida. It'll be just like the real thing.

Cake Boss

Banned
And on another note me and Tiny Tim are gonna rip it up the rest of the year!!!!!!! #dreamteam

lol tiny tim.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
@strombone1 3m

And on another note me and Tiny Tim are gonna rip it up the rest of the year!!!!!!! #dreamteam

fuckin lu

I AM SAD HIS TWITTER AWESOMENESS ISNT HELPING.

When are we playing the Panthers in Vancouver, if we are? I need tix for that game asap.

I want an NHL Revealed episode on Florida when Luongo arrives.

March 16 game is in Florida. Might be cheaper to fly down there than to watch the game here.

MutFox

Banned
Canucks fans I welcome on the Ducks bandwagon this postseason:
- Socreges
- Smiley
- Bish
- Spectre
- CUrinfinfwe
- Tempaler
- Marge
- Bobby
- Spoons, the homeless dude in downtown Granville
- Lindens left sock
- That asian kid that outdeked me at a pick up game and I sprawled and glove saved on
- TUSR (good man, good fan, wow)

Good thing I'm not on that list...
Not even sure why you became a ducks fan anyways... LOL

I expected you to be the first to betray.

3nnkd4j.jpg

Good thing I'm not on that list...
Not even sure why you became a ducks fan anyways... LOL

I forgot about you, sorry, BUT YOU'RE VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

I became a Ducks fan back in 2003 when I skipped a college study seminar with my (Devils lifelong) friend to watch the SCF, at first I was cheering the Ducks to piss him off, but then fell in love with Giggy and Kariyas "Off the floor, on the boards".

I expected you to be the first to betray.

You aren't welcome on the bandwagon because we don't believe in Destiny and don't need you cursing us ok bye

I always laugh when a video game trailer has *All in-game footage* at the bottom of the screen when it's not even good looking. Titanfall being the latest example, though it was otherwise a nice launch trailer.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let's just take solace in knowing that Tabris won't see the Sedin's win a cup in Vancouver, and pretend he doesn't exist from this point forward.

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's just take solace in knowing that Tabris won't see the Sedin's win a cup in Vancouver, and pretend he doesn't exist from this point forward.

To stop the tabris 1-2-3,
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,
It's got Paul Anka's guarantee...
Guarantee void in Tennessee.

Just don't look! Just don't look!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
To stop those the tabris 1-2-3,

:lol Jesus Christ I don't know how you remember so many Simpsons references

You are already dead eliminated.

Is CSN shitting out/stuttering for you or is it just on my end? I got a new RF modulator for my tv and I'm not sure if its that or the channel

To stop those the tabris 1-2-3,

iAcHSqeixAfTe.gif

Top Bottom