• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dude from the Globe & Mail:

Pitt offered Van B Sutter, 1st-rd this year; 2nd next for Kesler. Gillis wisely said no, needed prospects on top of. Pitt balked. So no deal

sundin2qt8.jpg

Stupid sexy California

Who's the spunk on the left?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That was pretty impressive Franson.

Have the whole ice to pass and manages to knock it off the defenseman's stick.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah okay what kind of shit deal is that. If that's really it, fuck Pittsburgh. Or/and Gillis for not getting a better offer.

Mostly had to move Edler though.
Yeah, not a great offer. Not sure they'll be getting much better though. Hopefully they don't drag this out past the offseason.

iLLmAtlc

I'm happy gillis didn't accept a trade with pit or anh. Neither team could give the Nucks what they needed, a star offensive prospect. No need to trade kesler and his good contract if you can't upgrade your team.

Sanjuro

Meszaros was traded to Boston Wednesday for a conditional 2014 third round pick. The third round pick becomes a second rounder if Boston reaches the Conference Finals and Meszaros plays in at least 2/3 of all of the Bruins 2014 Playoff games or if Boston re-signs Meszaros to a contract before the start of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft.

If neither condition is met, it remains a third rounder but if Boston signs Meszaros after the start of the 2014 NHL entry draft for the 2014-15 season, the Flyers pick up an additional fourth round pick from Boston in 2015.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=26860

Congrats on the free draft pick!

Bruins confirming the tank is now official.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fun first period, if a little sloppy. Dubious penalty at the end (not sure why they blew it dead when we had the puck either).

They seem to be forcing pucks to St. Louis a bit too much.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I can't wait to see what stupid things the Flyers do with that 6 million dollars in cap space during the off-season.

RC

Banned
Well I'm not surprised we still have Kesler and glad Gillis didn't jump the gun with him.
And that Pittsburg offer was insulting.

RC

Banned
Still have to make it to a Ranger game. Never have been to MSG. My Whaler brotherhood are still scattered around though. I see them pretty often in Providence.

Not true. Canucks fans wear them all the time.

Now we play like the Whalers too.

Top Bottom