• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Via @moeninglory :

7arafxD.gif

:lol

Sanjuro

Yes, best part of that trade is this sunday is Tim Thomas Bobblehead Night. They now have 10 000 bobbleheads for a guy no longer on the team.

I miss bobblehead nights. Selling tickets around here hasn't been that desperate for a while, so there hasn't been really any promotions.

Day One for Subban bobblehead night though.

Yes, best part of that trade is this sunday is Tim Thomas Bobblehead Night. They now have 10 000 bobbleheads for a guy no longer on the team.
Aww yiss ghosts or Yormarks past. There was some fucking reason why Thomas should be included with the likes of Bure, Beezer, Mellanby... Like how the new CEO basically admitted it was a shit choice. They will be avail but not handed out. Personally they should burn the shits and erase Thomas' stain from our record.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sent out some trades in the GAF fantasy league. Check your shit bros.
I think the deadline for the league is tomorrow? I need to get rid of Krecji & Spezza, so if anyone wants either send me an offer. No centers, looking for D mostly.

Acid08

Banned
I think the deadline for the league is tomorrow? I need to get rid of Krecji & Spezza, so if anyone wants either send me an offer. No centers, looking for D mostly.
I sent you something before this post. If you're down with the general idea then I can add something for Krecji or Spezza too.

Stasis

MSL has looked great, fitting in well.

Wish we could score on our chances. Also I'm pretty sure even I could score on Hank on a breakaway/penalty shot so that's where we're at.

Edit: and I absolutely despise Phaneuf. Everything about him. His face. His personality, or lack thereof. Every time I see him jawing out there I kinda revert to Flyers/Bruins mentality a bit and want nothing more than McIlrath up with us.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
He ran after vinny and got him out of the game; it was smart by him. Erskine for Vinny is a good trade for the caps. He just has to live with hockey fans everywhere seeing vinny knock him out (with some help from simmonds)

3rd man in and no ejection. Good calls besides that.

Top Bottom