• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Nintendo hasn't been relevant to me for a while now. Most of the games I enjoy are on other systems and I'm too god damn lazy to actually build another PC, so I just stick with the consoles.
Ive built probably 40 PCs...4 of those belong to me. When PCs got too easy I built an arcade cabinet...These days I tinker with fight sticks a lot.

I really enjoy story driven games now, and Nintendo doesnt provide a lot of that. There is some on their systems with Bravely, but for the most part that strong itch just isn't scratched on a nintendo system.

the fuck are you guys talking about

video games are shit and for babies

here's some real hockey news:

Ccjg9yKW8AAr09c.jpg

That D corps... eek
it is amazing how far down capitalism have dragged czech hockey. (And the same goes for Slovakia) Not a surprise that it hit D the worst.

the one PS2 game I was sad to never finish was Odin Sphere...I was playing it on my OG PS3 and it died. I resurrected it, but I had lost my PS2 memory card adapter and didn't trust playing games on that system anymore. All I did was then copy all of my PS3 data off of it to a new system.

So I'm pretty stoked for Lefthrasir

Off to see the desert tank job in person. Calamari, I will toast the Ducks with each goal they score tomorrow night. Should be about 5. Good thing I ain't driving.

imBask

Banned
he's not ready because he needs a couple of WEEEEKS? how do you re-evaluate and notice you fucked up by a couple of weeks?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesper Fast is still out with the flu, not skating at practice today. Must have really hit him hard. One thing we learned on Monday is that Dylan McIlrath is definitely not a forward, so hopefully Fast can go by tomorrow.

Also, today is Henrik Lundqvist's 34th birthday. Would be nice if it was his last without a Stanley Cup.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cake Boss, good news!

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 5m 5 minutes ago
#Sens have signed Scott Gomez to a deal for rest of season.

EDIT: *shakes fist*

Cake Boss

Banned
FreeFaintHagfish.gif

WWWWHHHHAAAATTT THHHHEEE FFFUUUCCCKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH

THIS GM AHHHHHH JUST LET THE FUCKING KIDS PLAY YOU FLAMING TURD MUNCHER

zroid

Banned
Someone tweeted out pics of the World Cup jerseys and promptly deleted them :lol

Bettman's ninjas got him

Quick

Banned
Russia, Finland, and Czech jerseys

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccj2j_2XIAIfmyh.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccj2wcdWAAA9Rxp.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccj3L3eW0AAhAJD.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Not bad, actually. I don't see room for advertising to be applied tastefully either, unless they go all-out European leagues with ads.

imBask

Banned
seriously though, why would anyone sign Gomez over playing any of their prospect? I just don't get it, at all

Chris R

Scotty doesn't know when to call it quits it seems, but nice to see he was able to dupe the Sens into paying him some $$$ (wait, is he being paid in American Dollars?)

As for the Avs, what the fuck is fucking wrong with our shitty ass fucking defense.

Ugh, I'm almost glad we won't make the playoffs now, better to miss and work on fixing the fucking team than make it in only to get swept right out by Chicago or something :barf:

Top Bottom