• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MGS V is so fucking good

Why did nobody tell me

I can't believe I'm enjoying a AAA game like this, I thought I was too jaded for this anymore

Varlamov can't win big games, he collapses under pressure every time.

MGS V is so fucking good

Why did nobody tell me

I can't believe I'm enjoying a AAA game like this, I thought I was too jaded for this anymore

The game mechanics in that game are top notch. Story is absurd, but I find that endearing. Quiet's design is shameful.

Socreges

Banned
Reddit NHL streams is pretty decent. First try

Is it pretty reliable? Most or all games available?

Fuck cable

MGS V is so fucking good

Why did nobody tell me

We all told you, dude. You chose not to listen...

Socreges

Banned
Nice power move by Etem. Right on the line

Interesting how the Canucks org have continued to take on disappointments/projects from other teams. Baertschi, Etem, Granlund. Who's next? Kadri? Galchenyuk? Turris?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up dozing off after the 1st, good to see that the Preds won. The Wild and Blues won as well, so no progress was made there, but they move a couple more points away from the Avs.

Hope they can keep playing well into the playoffs.

Line_HTX

Ended up dozing off after the 1st, good to see that the Preds won. The Wild and Blues won as well, so no progress was made there, but they move a couple more points away from the Avs.

Hope they can keep playing well into the playoffs.

I was wondering why there was complete silence from you.

iLLmAtlc

sucks to lose but i really liked virtanen this game. he controlled the play for long periods.

also willie gonna willie with vey, etem, mccan, granlund and weber after a timeout and net pulled.

i mean there were only 3 seconds left, but the sedins + horvat and baertschi spent the whole 2 minutes in the islanders zone just at first man. >_>

Socreges

Banned
Credit to you watching the unwatchable.
Got a nasty cold. The numbing sensation from watching the Canucks play is the perfect elixir.

They were decent for long stretches. Got lots of chances but had some bad puck luck. The Isles were pretty unimpressive. Canucks were lucky to come away without the two points.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the season ended right now, the Wild would be getting swept by playing the Blackhawks in the first round of the playoffs.

Even the Rangers and Capitals take a year off from facing each other every now and then. :D

Found this roster:

Vasilievsky
Varlamov
Bobrovsky

Markov
Kulikov
Orlov

Ovie
Malkin
Datsyuk
Panarin
Anisimov
Kuznetsov
Kulemin
Nemestnikov
Tarasenko
Kucherov

I dont have a good source though. Forwards group id good a usual.

Socreges

Banned
Found this roster:

Vasilievsky
Varlamov
Bobrovsky

Markov
Kulikov
Orlov

Ovie
Malkin
Datsyuk
Panarin
Anisimov
Kuznetsov
Kulemin
Nemestnikov
Tarasenko
Kucherov

Ovechkin - Kuznetsov - Tarasenko
Panarin - Malkin - Kucherov

Not a terrible top 6

Found this roster:

Vasilievsky
Varlamov
Bobrovsky

Markov
Kulikov
Orlov

Ovie
Malkin
Datsyuk
Panarin
Anisimov
Kuznetsov
Kulemin
Nemestnikov
Tarasenko
Kucherov

Yay The General!

I'm guessing Emelin will get in too. But Russia always had terrible defence. It's known

Team Finland's roster:

CciEMNDUsAA953b.jpg:large

imBask

Banned
Found this roster:

Vasilievsky
Varlamov
Bobrovsky

Markov
Kulikov
Orlov

Ovie
Malkin
Datsyuk
Panarin
Anisimov
Kuznetsov
Kulemin
Nemestnikov
Tarasenko
Kucherov

There's a huge problem with this team. If a player scores, he has to wait until everyone else scored at least a goal before scoring again

Yay The General!

I'm guessing Emelin will get in too. But Russia always had terrible defence. It's known

Team Finland's roster:

CciEMNDUsAA953b.jpg:large

I wonder if the Wild go 3/3 and end up sending Erik Haula to Team Finland as well. Fantastic Penalty Killer + one of the fastest players in the league, with some scoring ability.

imBask

Banned
there's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow "about games launching through this summer "

so essentially : "Hello everyone.... Thank you for watching"

Top Bottom