• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Scotty doesn't know when to call it quits it seems, but nice to see he was able to dupe the Sens into paying him some $$$ (wait, is he being paid in American Dollars?)

As for the Avs, what the fuck is fucking wrong with our shitty ass fucking defense.

Ugh, I'm almost glad we won't make the playoffs now, better to miss and work on fixing the fucking team than make it in only to get swept right out by Chicago or something :barf:

Gelinas is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

zroid

Banned
Ccj_lJpWoAA8wkh.jpg

Sweden's defence is AMAZING, but Kronwall over Klingbae or Ekholm is a joke

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesper Fast is not traveling with the team to Pittsburgh (and presumably not to Washington the next night either), so the Rangers will be making an emergency call up, which will probably be Hrivik.

AV also says he expects Nash to return in 10-14 days.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lmao Sens. Gomez is exactly what you need.

How far into it are you now?
Finished the mission where you have to locate a rocket launcher last night. Not very far, I'm only playing a couple hours at a time right now, but the game play is perfect for me to just play chunks whenever I want. I love how strategic it is.

Cake Boss

Banned
I hope #111 CENNNETTTERRRRRR Zibanajood gets in that roster for the sole fact that it gets his fat ass in shape in September right before the season starts, instead of having to wait for him until January to show up.

Silexx

I hope #111 CENNNETTTERRRRRR Zibanajood gets in that roster for the sole fact that it gets his fat ass in shape in September right before the season starts, instead of having to wait for him until January to show up.

Shit, never thought of that. That's a good point. lol

Does anyone a steam code?

It's from the Make War Not Love 3 Bundle Sega put out

Includes Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops and Viking: Battle for Asgard

PM me if you want it.

Edit: CLAIMED

Razorskin

----- ------
Scotty doesn't know when to call it quits it seems, but nice to see he was able to dupe the Sens into paying him some $$$ (wait, is he being paid in American Dollars?)

All player contracts are in USD. So the falling dollar in Canada is good for them. Not so much for the organizations..

Red_Man

Condon starting again after getting lit up because why not and also

Galchenyuk -Eller - McCarron a thing at #habs skate

3 centres on one line

#HockeySavant strikes again

Red_Man

McCarron is actually centering that line

Lmao

Therrien just straight up trolling Galchenyuk at this point.

Red_Man

i'm actually fine with this, Galchenyuk is doing well where he is
His stats are actually better at center, it just helps he's getting decent ice time right now on the wing and with decent linemates.

Solo

If AGally must play wing, he's way better on the right. That left hand shot is great for one-timers and off-wing snipes,which are how most of his recent goals have come.

#Habs lines vs #Ducks
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - McCarron-Eller
Mitchell-Danault-Byron
Matteau-De la Rose-Andrighetto

I would've liked Matteau on wing with Danault

Also McCarron is on the 2nd PP Unit

Yawnier

Banned
I'm actually excited to watch tonight's game

What is this feeling, even though I know they will lose. The caps will go in raw.

eyeless

if dion has in any way helped to facilitate the sens drive for the 13th overall pick i would consider it a success for all involved

Top Bottom