• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

7F90Xrm.jpg

Uav3bNJ.gif

Montresor

What's the verdict on the kerfuffle between Calgary and Toronto yesterday?

I saw Gaudreau getting smacked with a huge legal hit by Kadri, then Juris trying to retaliate with Kadri turtling.

Gaudreau made fun of Karri turtling but this fucking guy used his stick on Kadri and slashed/tripped him. If you're such a big man that you think it's so cowardly to turtle then what does it say about you swinging your stick around just because you feel raw about a body check.

TUSR

Banned
VAPE NATION

So two people came in about an hour ago to get juice and so he could rebuild with low gauge kanthal. He was using the wonkiest panzer clone from fasttech and a tobh clone and the 24ga didn't fit in it so he bought an authentic mutation X V2. He built a coil and it didn't fire. He put it on his buddy's Pegasus clone and it fired. He put his friends plumeveil clone on and it wouldn't fire. Put on the tobh again and it fired. I spent about 20 minutes trying to troubleshoot this. I was about to give up when I thought "why the hell not..." And gave the center pin on the mutation barely 1/4th turn. The coils glowed like the 4th of July. I actually slapped myself for not trying that first.

Yawnier

Banned
What's the verdict of the kerfuffle between Calgary and Toronto yesterday?

image.php

Edit: That slash by Jooris to the back of the knee/leg of Kadri was a dirty as fuck move. Kadri might have embellished as he went down but it doesn't mean you can go around slashing the back of players legs/knees.

zroid

Banned
What's the verdict of the kerfuffle between Calgary and Toronto yesterday?

I saw Gaudreau getting smacked with a huge legal hit by Kadri, then Juris trying to retaliate with Kadri turtling.

Gaudreau made fun of Karri turtling but this fucking guy used his stick on Kadri and slashed/tripped him. If you're such a big man that you think it's so cowardly to turtle then what does it say about you swinging your stick around just because you feel raw about a body check.

Kadri delivered a clean hit, and in retaliation got slashed in the back of the leg, and then headlocked and wrestled to the ice. Not really much to say. You can debate whether or not he embellished after the slash but c'mon that shit's not acceptable.

Top Bottom