• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Saw the first two hours of Batman v Superman last night at the Seattle premiere. I say 2 hours, because I didn't see the last 30 minutes, the fucking IMAX servers crashed and they lost all their films. From what I saw, I can't agree with that RT score or the average score that's at 5.3/10. It's not my favorite superhero movie, but it's at least a solid 7/10. When I see it again Thursday (with the ending this time) I may even bump my score up. Dark Knight is still my favorite superhero movie and I'd give that a 9/10. BTW, Affleck is the GOAT Batman. Finally the comic book Batman we deserve.

EDIT - And oh yeah, LOL Wings. Just stop.

Saw the first two hours of Batman v Superman last night at the Seattle premiere. I say 2 hours, because I didn't see the last 30 minutes, the fucking IMAX servers crashed and they lost all their films. From what I saw, I can't agree with that RT score or the average score that's at 5.3/10. It's not my favorite superhero movie, but it's at least a solid 7/10. When I see it again Thursday (with the ending this time) I may even bump my score up. Dark Knight is still my favorite superhero movie and I'd give that a 9/10.

EDIT - And oh yeah, LOL Wings. Just stop.

Did Flash or Aquaman show up at all from what you saw?

You can PM me if you want to avoid posting in here. Or just ignore me. Either way is good for me.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OK Tampa Bay, I'm turning your game off. Don't let Detroit come back now.

And now....

Go Kings.

I feel so dirty saying that...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can tell all of our D men are our because I don't think Emelin has looked God awful

What a beautiful play, great shit from Pateryn

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seriously, AGally has turned into Ovechkin since the trade deadline
It's kind of hilarious how he does the Ovie thing and just sits on the dot waiting for the pass, and even funnier no one covers him still.

Top Bottom